David Luiz

the wes

Admittedly we look quite stupid for selling him atm but. We lost a great player and character. But he is miles better with Thiago Silva next to him. The semifinal where he will partner Dante, it will be clear why we would have been stupid to not accept the 50m.

there is a difference between a personal preference of keeping a certain player and calling one of the best deals EVER as "stupid"!!!!

ok what do u want an apology?

we bought him for 20 sold em for 50 very gd deal yes...

on the other hand we sold a big personality..a leader in the team..someone like JT....someone who makes the difference when the team needs to win...in our league his type r essential.

on the other hand we sold a big personality..a leader in the team..someone like JT....someone who makes the difference when the team needs to win...in our league his type r essential.

Luiz isn't close to JT in terms of leadership. JT has NEVER bottled a challenge or put in the type of performance that Luiz did against Cardiff.

There's a reason why Mourinho dropped him TWICE. There's a reason why Mourinho wouldn't pick him as defence.

And there's sure as shit a reason why some people (not you) consistently question Mourinho's judgment whilst indirectly praising Laurent Fucking Blanc's transfer acumen in signing him.

Luiz isn't close to JT in terms of leadership. JT has NEVER bottled a challenge or put in the type of performance that Luiz did against Cardiff.

There's a reason why Mourinho dropped him TWICE. There's a reason why Mourinho wouldn't pick him as defence.

And there's sure as shit a reason why some people (not you) consistently question Mourinho's judgment whilst indirectly praising Laurent Fucking Blanc's transfer acumen in signing him.

ya i intentionally didnt comment abt him being 3rd choice as didierforever said..cuz am not gna doubt mourinhos judgement...

but he does have leadership qualities that most others lack and we sold him.

:lol: acting as if i am the one making flashy idiotic statements.

what leader? like JT??? are u serious?? he was a player who would have got 20 matches to start next season cos we have midfield options. he was our 3rd or 4th choice cb if we have good enough options like azpi and luis to play as fullbacks. what is "essential" to win the league are defenders who can hold on to 1-0 leads away at WBA.

so now im making idiotic statements...

no your right selling him was the best deal EVER.

did u mean in the history of football or just i n chelsea?

i think it was completely stupid to sell him. completely fuking stupid. i didnt even knw till yesterday. disappointed.

"one of the best deals" lets see how many players have gone for more than luiz has. ronaldo, bale, neymar, cavani, falcao, zlatan,zidane, kaka.

these players are game turners. the best players in the world. falcao-cavani-ibra can give 30 goals a season.

on the other hand, luiz was barely the 3rd CB for us. and we sold him in top 10 of the most expensive deals. well if this is not ONE of the best deals then what is? whats even more baffling is that we dont need to spash big money on a CB to cover for luiz's departure (like spurs did with bale). we can get zouma/omerou back from loan and that is good enough.

Glad he isn't at our club anymore. 50M is daylight robbery. He can score 1 free kick in a year, and huff and puff all he wants, he can have a winning mentality, he can have a laugh, but he is a pathetic and dirty player.

Go fuck urself.

Calling a spoiled kid a leader is really bad. You know... we have a lot of them in this team... some of them didn't play one single game in this team and they think they are really good.

The best thing to do is sell selfish players that are not that good as soon as posible.

Luiz was crearly one of them but it's not the only one. That's how we can biuld a team, with a lot of players like Willian, Ramires, Azpi, Oscar, Schurrle, Matic, TErry,Cahill, Iva, Cech that know how to behave, that want the best for the team...

We can have one or two prima donna like Hazard bue they need to be incredible football players. All the rest take the money and run, they are going to be always a problem,,

Calling a spoiled kid a leader is really bad. You know... we have a lot of them in this team... some of them didn't play one single game in this team and they think they are really good.

The best thing to do is sell selfish players that are not that good as soon as posible.

Luiz was crearly one of them but it's not the only one. That's how we can biuld a team, with a lot of players like Willian, Ramires, Azpi, Oscar, Schurrle, Matic, TErry,Cahill, Iva, Cech that know how to behave, that want the best for the team...

We can have one or two prima donna like Hazard bue they need to be incredible football players. All the rest take the money and run, they are going to be always a problem,,

How do you come to the conclusion Luiz is a spoiled kid .. .. WE would be better off without ignorant "supporters " like you. And name the other "spoiled kids"

How do you come to the conclusion Luiz is a spoiled kid .. .. WE would be better off without ignorant "supporters " like you. And name the other "spoiled kids"

Lukaku, Courtois for example. Mata was another one that thought he was incredible and the team had to play how he wanted and didn't need to do what he was told to do.

A lot of ego for 0 results.

And it's good that Hazard start doing something more or he will need also to start working a lot more.

Lukaku, Courtois for example. Mata was another one that thought he was incredible and the team had to play how he wanted and didn't need to do what he was told to do.

A lot of ego for 0 results.

And it's good that Hazard start doing something more or he will need also to start working a lot more.

Your evidence for calling Luiz a spoiled child .. I dont remember him complaining or sulking when he was benched, As far as I know he DIDNT ASK for a transfer.

Mata has already gone and Courtois hasnt arrived yet ,, Your evidence for those statements are pitiful .

Your evidence for calling Luiz a spoiled child .. I dont remember him complaining or sulking when he was benched, As far as I know he DIDNT ASK for a transfer.

Mata has already gone and Courtois hasnt arrived yet ,, Your evidence for those statements are pitiful .

For example:

Courtois: "I have the biggest respect for Petr Cech. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world so I think putting him and me in the same team is not the healthiest thing in the world."

Who the fuck is this guy?

Spoiled kids. It's the defenition for that ones, and maybe some others.

For example:

Courtois: "I have the biggest respect for Petr Cech. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world so I think putting him and me in the same team is not the healthiest thing in the world."

Who the fuck is this guy?

Spoiled kids. It's the defenition for that ones, and maybe some others.

you picked on LUIZ show the evidence or shut up.. you are calling great players ... WHO the fuck are YOU