test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

30. David Luiz

Started by BlueLion.,

7,807 posts in this topic
13 hours ago, the wes said:

If he was a good player I wouldn't sell but David Luiz is done 

While I agree he’s too erratic as a defender he’s also too much of a big game player (physique and technique) to let him go to a rival. Remember his performances against us for psg? He even scored the winner.

Let him go to Italy where he will thrive but not hurt us. Our future is with andreas.

1 hour ago, Robguima said:

While I agree he’s too erratic as a defender he’s also too much of a big game player (physique and technique) to let him go to a rival. Remember his performances against us for psg? He even scored the winner.

Let him go to Italy where he will thrive but not hurt us. Our future is with andreas.

I remember some interview Conte gave when Luiz came back something like he could become the best CB in the world - or to that effect. So I dont understand how this apparent clashing happened between them? I think maybe allot of our players resentment came about from Diego's strop.

I want to see Anderas do good and become a Chelsea great but he also had some dodgy times this season too.

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

Fuck no ADL probably wants sarri for Luiz 

He can have him for 38m Euros - 30m for Luiz and 8m to purchase Sarri

1 hour ago, Cosmin said:

I wouldn't sell Luiz or any player to Napoli for less than 70m. Fuck De Laurentiis.

All this crap with the twat known as ADL could have been sorted weeks ago if we just paid his fee. I doubt very much if it would have made a bit of difference towards the FFP figures unless the clubs in deeper shite than even we think.

But with the new financial year started whats the excuse now?

If Sarri hasn't got Luiz in his future plans then let the old boy go somewhere he can have a year or 2 playing, I like him, hes great for the changing room but I bet hes been a instigator of shit stirring too with his mate Willi.

Sometimes his lazy attitude just drives me crazy.
There's no in-between with him. Either goes crazy or couldn't give a shit.

That can't be acceptable with a back four
the wes likes this

I'm really sorry that Luiz isn't working out as CB. Hes a good leader (which was lacking yesterday), and great for moral. But its that same old Luiz as a defender brainfart time again.

How many times did he lose his mark or just look like he was lost?

I am wondering why Sarri hasn't given AC more of a shot.

I know he fucked up a couple of times Jan time this year but fuck me all the lads did/have done.

He is good on the ball and stronger defense wise.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'm really sorry that Luiz isn't working out as CB. Hes a good leader (which was lacking yesterday), and great for moral. But its that same old Luiz as a defender brainfart time again.

How many times did he lose his mark or just look like he was lost?

I am wondering why Sarri hasn't given AC more of a shot.

I know he fucked up a couple of times Jan time this year but fuck me all the lads did/have done.

He is good on the ball and stronger defense wise.

My guess is that ac had a particularly bad end of the season, which coincided with the time sarri started paying attention. And/or coaches game that info.

22 minutes ago, Robguima said:

My guess is that ac had a particularly bad end of the season, which coincided with the time sarri started paying attention. And/or coaches game that info.

Yeah maybe. And hes only had a few short weeks to see how AC is and Luiz does have a good character (as long as hes plating - if not then gus mood is infectious as it rubbed off onto his best mate) I just hope Sarri sees thru the facade and sees the brainfart.

Wonder if he would make a Hamsik?

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Wonder if he would make a Hamsik?

What do you mean?

1 minute ago, manpe said:

What do you mean?

Wonder if we could put Luiz in the Barkley role?

On 31.7.2018 at 5:18 AM, Unionjack said:

Everythings Hunky Dory. The lads got a new dap But at least they're happy

Great job yesterday from these two ! 

Jesus..

8 minutes ago, yuvala said:

Great job yesterday from these two ! 

Jesus..

You jest about Luiz yes?

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Wonder if we could put Luiz in the Barkley role?

Haha no way my man. He was barely trusted for DMF in emergency cases, as AMF he'd be a disaster. He is a flashy defender but that and him being Brazilian doesn't mean he has any competence in attack I'm afraid... we need more goals, not dry them out even more.

Unionjack likes this