David Luiz

the wes

class post

Thanks.. It's the honest truth he went from hero to zero in a lot of members eyes in less than a season which is really disappointing how fickle some can be.. But when Terry and Lampard can get God's then Villains then our foreign players have no chance..

Well player Chelsea...Sell your players who celebrate on knees when they win and cry when you lose a trophy which you don't have the opportunity to play every year.Sell the players who care about the team,who care about the badge on the shirt and the fans.Buy players who play only for the money which they will receive in the end of the week,who don't care about the shirt,about the fans...Luiz is the kind of a player who will always give his best for the team till the last second.I knew that since his first start against man utd.Where hi scored very important goal and from his celebration you can understand how determined this player is for the club.This kind of a player is more than a football player.

Thank you David for every moment that you have made me happy and proud,and these moments were many.Thank you for everything you have made for the club in the last years.I only regret for that these moments won't continue...Hope you will always keep the blue flag flying high!All the best geezer!

2OnGoal_GettyImages.jpg

I understand you liked him as did others,but making him out to love the club more than others and whom we may buy in the future.is ignoring the fact that a) not everyone who cares deeply about the club has to be so visibly emotional (i myself have been to 90% of Chelsea games over the last 33 years,but have never cried at a game,even after relegation and 94 cup final, 2008 in Moscow etc..) and b if any other team had bid more for him than us to Benfica,he wouldn't have joined us. He loves playing football and all footballers love playing for big clubs,winning big trophies..i thank him for the good memories,nothing more.

I understand the fans who are really depressed over this, i love Luiz too and he will be missed, but it wasnt surprising at all... didnt you expect this to happen since Cahill-Terry really established as the best CB pair? I mean it was obvious he wont be a starter next season (he wasnt a regular starter this season), and when PSG, Barcelona and Bayern were all after him the result was very obvious for me.

I never wanted Luiz sold but at this price can't imagine fans feeling depressed

We can see every EPL team on television, not just Chelsea in the United States... One could argue, we can watch the EPL better than people living in England (minus actually going there).

USA loves its sports!

Missed my point obviously..

Terry has been at Chelsea football club since he was a teenager cleaning boots ffs, Lampard has been here for 13 years. Why are you comparing how we feel about THEM with David-fucking-Luiz?

he is David Luiz ,,, You are Terminator FUCKING X and you still don;'t donate

I understand you liked him as did others,but making him out to love the club more than others and whom we may buy in the future.is ignoring the fact that a) not everyone who cares deeply about the club has to be so visibly emotional (i myself have been to 90% of Chelsea games over the last 33 years,but have never cried at a game,even after relegation and 94 cup final, 2008 in Moscow etc..) and b if any other team had bid more for him than us to Benfica,he wouldn't have joined us. He loves playing football and all footballers love playing for big clubs,winning big trophies..i thank him for the good memories,nothing more.

I thought he loved us but clearly not begging to stay. #Gutted

Terry has been at Chelsea football club since he was a teenager cleaning boots ffs, Lampard has been here for 13 years. Why are you comparing how we feel about THEM with David-fucking-Luiz?

I think you missed my point I am saying they are legends and opinions of them have had the same as expressed as Luiz from hero to zero more recently but they have been staples to Chelsea spine for years and as such were given the opportunity by Mourinho to restore their reputations as top notch footballers.. Luiz was not afforded the same which is sad cause last season as many others have agreed was the best central defender we had

Missed my point obviously..

No, I understand completely..

However, more fans = more money (to a degree)...Also, the useless preseason tours equals more money for Chelsea FC and gives them exposure to fans across the united states= more money..

Selling Luiz to reinvest, I completely understand with.

So happy about Luiz' departure for the sum. Mata, de Bruyne and Luiz sold for a huge amount of money, well done José!

Just feck those annoying foreign/ african facebook fans who cry about every news from Chelsea and want Mourinho out and Benitez in (wtf!?) or Mata back

I thought he loved us but clearly not begging to stay. #Gutted

I tend to feel gutted when managers leave..John Neal,Ruud Gullit and Jose being the 3 that stick out..with players it's been alongtime..Pat Nevin in '88 being the last really. Is more expected part of the game for me i guess that players come and go..obviously miss the likes of Carvalho,Ballack,Zola,Makalele etc..but don't get gutted over them leaving..i'm gutted Torres ever joined..

No, I understand completely..

However, more fans = more money (to a degree)...Also, the useless preseason tours equals more money for Chelsea FC and gives them exposure to fans across the united states= more money..

Selling Luiz to reinvest, I completely understand with.

That is exactly why i brought up those pre-season tours..just another way of making money to then spend on improving team..just like selling Luiz is. It's what every club has to do to gain and maintain success..especially with FFP. We are a few steps ahead of the likes of Man city and PSG because of us getting wiser to how to strengthen and still abide to FFP rules.

I tend to feel gutted when managers leave..John Neal,Ruud Gullit and Jose being the 3 that stick out..with players it's been alongtime..Pat Nevin in '88 being the last really. Is more expected part of the game for me i guess that players come and go..obviously miss the likes of Carvalho,Ballack,Zola,Makalele etc..but don't get gutted over them leaving..i'm gutted Torres ever joined..

sad player leaving was Ray Wilkins ,, to pay for the stand ,, then Zola cos he was the GREATEST and still had a few years left ,, Was sad with Johns health problems

sad Bates sacked Ruud ,,, really sad the way Ranieri and Wilkins were treated ,, Really sad we got rid of Carlo .

I would not be sad if Roman left .