test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

30. David Luiz

Started by BlueLion.,

7,558 posts in this topic
Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

That Man City match is going to hurt.

Now we will have to play one of Cahill/Christensen vs the best attack in the league.

as if christensen has a chance over our brilliant captain

A desperate Luiz is a ticking time bomb. You'll either see him do something incredible or something stupid.

Unfortunately, we saw the latter today. Not even sure what was he doing taking the ball so far down the line when we know he's going to lump it forward for Morata or whoever to chase it down. :doh:

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

What annoys me about this is that he almost seems to intentionally get sent off. He knew when he flew in like that, he was going to be sent off and being on a yellow just makes it three times more stupid. He was top quality before that happened and led by example and that could have easily cost of the game after he went off.  Not like we were losing so why did he lose his head?

7 minutes ago, Stats said:

What annoys me about this is that he almost seems to intentionally get sent off. He knew when he flew in like that, he was going to be sent off and being on a yellow just makes it three times more stupid. He was top quality before that happened and led by example and that could have easily cost of the game after he went off.  Not like we were losing so why did he lose his head?

To me it looked like he was giving 100% and its one of those challenges where it looked like he was going for the ball, but no chance so studs were up. Reckless, but thought he was MOTM up until the red

I have a question 

why do you afraid city ? Haha 

with azpi -Christensen-Rudiger we are ok . 

We aren't ok if Cahill play this match. 

And something else liverpool have the best attack in the league.

And something else 

if we want to make the back to back we must win the best teams. We must win city ,united. 

Last year after arsenal game we made huge changes in our system. 

This year we played bad against arsenal so we maybe see another changes?? Let's see I hope to see.

8 games, 5 red cards. Wow. I am not getting angry only because Christensen seems to be benefiting from this. I do feel though that our players were frustrated with the ref and game, Arsenal have got away with so many little fouls it's incredible.

9 hours ago, Henrique said:

I thought he was supposed to miss today's game due to suspension.

Yes he did.

10 hours ago, nachikethas said:

Yes he did.

I'm pretty sure I saw him playing yesterday.

26 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I'm pretty sure I saw him playing yesterday.

Yea, it was him. While the fella that played against Arsenal was Ampadu disguised as Luiz.

King11Didier likes this