David Luiz

the wes

Apparently the fee is £40.1m and he is having a medical today.

Good profit tbh giving hes not kicked on very much.

Agreed. Can't see where he's gotten any better in the 3 yrs. He's perhaps only added a new position to his CV... whether its 40.1 or 50m we've made off like bandits here.

The rumour originally came from The Daily Mail (well, at least in the UK anyway), they just earned some credibility with this one. Might have to lay off the 'Daily Fail' jibes..

Only bad part about this transfer. I might have to actually give credit to Neil Ashton :mouthclosed:

The rumour originally came from The Daily Mail (well, at least in the UK anyway), they just earned some credibility with this one. Might have to lay off the 'Daily Fail' jibes..

I do remember reading at the beginning of the season that Mourinho would sell Mata and David Luiz because they didn't fit his style.

A lot of people jump saying the media attacking Mourinho all that shenanigans.

Both of them gone, so those "insiders" most have known something or know Mourinho too well.....

I do remember reading at the beginning of the season that Mourinho would sell Mata and David Luiz because they didn't fit his style.

A lot of people jump saying the media attacking Mourinho all that shenanigans.

Both of them gone, so those "insiders" most have known something or know Mourinho too well.....

Can't argue that but if the rumoured fee is true £87m for two players who aren't first choice is too much to turn down.

Can't argue that but if the rumoured fee is true £87m for two players who aren't first choice is too much to turn down.

But the thing is that they was first choice before Mourinho came to the club.

Just like Terry wasn't first choice for Benitez....

Press was right with players not fitting their philosophy. They where right all along! :carlo2:

£50 million for Luiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! PSG remind me of Chelsea when Abramovich first arrived and spent silly bucks on some big names. Much and all as I liked Luiz I felt he has had a very dissapointing season. I expected him really kick on from the previous year but I'm afraid I feel he didn't step up to the mark. And he was always prone to make a blunder. I never felt he was Mourinho's type of player either. He was too much of a loose cannon. We still have Matic and Ramires and hopefully Van Ginkle will be fit and fulfill his potential. I will miss him, but £50 million is a super piece of business.Take the money and run I say.

But the thing is that they was first choice before Mourinho came to the club.

Just like Terry wasn't first choice for Benitez....

Press was right with players not fitting their philosophy. They where right all along! :carlo2:

Ya I guess so.

£50 million for Luiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! PSG remind me of Chelsea when Abramovich first arrived and spent silly bucks on some big names. Much and all as I liked Luiz I felt he has had a very dissapointing season. I expected him really kick on from the previous year but I'm afraid I feel he didn't step up to the mark. And he was always prone to make a blunder. I never felt he was Mourinho's type of player either. He was too much of a loose cannon. We still have Matic and Ramires and hopefully Van Ginkle will be fit and fulfill his potential. I will miss him, but £50 million is a super piece of business.Take the money and run I say.

Sorry to break it to you but it's 50 million Euros!

So that in pounds is like 40 something million. Which is still really good.