test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

30. David Luiz

Started by BlueLion.,

7,446 posts in this topic
7 hours ago, Tomo said:

He is the type of player that needs his manager to be truly invested in him, well coached he is one of the best CB's around. Conte and Rafa worked hard on him and reaped the reward's, Jose and Carlo couldn't really be bothered and reverted to the "safer" option's of Cahill and Alex after a while and AVB and RDM aren't coaches that know defending to put it mildly.

Spot on. Luiz was awesome under Rafa as well. 

Tomo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always loived the old boy and glad he came back. Must be a useful presence in the dressing room

Video: Chelsea star David Luiz does a brilliant Antonio Conte impression

DYC. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Always loived the old boy and glad he came back. Must be a useful presence in the dressing room

Video: Chelsea star David Luiz does a brilliant Antonio Conte impression

Fabulous video that, you can sense the players enjoy it and enjoy him.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Fabulous video that, you can sense the players enjoy it and enjoy him.

I remember a vid of him when he 1st joined us and liked him ever since. He came across really like a nice guy who would do all he could for anyone. And very humble.

The Don said he could turn him into one of the best CBs going and many of our supporters gave a titter and tho he might not be the best I'm more than happy that we got him. Lets see if he gets a strong guy to his left it will make any difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I remember a vid of him when he 1st joined us and liked him ever since. He came across really like a nice guy who would do all he could for anyone. And very humble.

The Don said he could turn him into one of the best CBs going and many of our supporters gave a titter and tho he might not be the best I'm more than happy that we got him. Lets see if he gets a strong guy to his left it will make any difference.

Oooooh. I still remember that as well. Everyone went mental when Conte said that a while back and everybody laughed at him and Luiz.

 

And look at Conte, Luiz and us now. Tu-hu! 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.