David Luiz

the wes

I just really want to see an incoming deal before the World Cup. If we sell Luiz I want to buy a world class CM and then watch him throughout the tournament with excitement.

as long as he doesnt get injured ,,, that has happened before.

I wonder what is wrong with those guys at Paris forum. They rate David Luiz so much like he is some sort of Beckenbauer or Baresi.

They are all in party mood and they can't wait for this transfer to happen.

To be honest, I'd be so fucking mad if my club would think about getting rid of €50m that easy. It's David Luiz we are talking about for Christ's sake, he's not worth more than €30m :lol:

But since we are Chelsea here I welcome this deal with open arms :D Once in a lifetime chance to sell David Luiz for that crazy money. Sign the papers and run, there's an offer for Vidal that needs to be faxed to Torino :whistling:

We are not all that thrilled in France about this transfer! I can assure you that many of PSG fan are hoping the transfer fee isn't what newspaper say because it would be a f*cking scam! He's worth 30m€ at max and it seems we are gonna overpay him with a transfer fee of 50m€... It's just totally stupid... I wouldn't mind if there wasn't this Financial Fair Play shit but it seems like we don't have the right to spend as much money as we want... Well I wouldn't be that surprised if our president just say Fuck platini and his FFP, we'll do what we want!

Nah, they've been hit by FFP.. doubt they'll be paying £40m. With Zouma & Kalas though, we could really do with the money from this sale to fund a world class CM.

Barcelona apparently want Marquinhos, Psg can sell him for a hefty price (considering how much they've spent on him), so they can get Luiz if they want him.

Honestly though, what a great fucking deal for us.

That's a lot for david luiz.. Why would they pay so much?? He's not worth it, as much as a lot of us love him

the only thing he is worth is what the market is ready to pay for him, if its 40M then its 40, if its 50M then its 50...

having said that, absolutely gutted, luiz and mata were my favorite non-spine players and now it seems they're both gone :(

We are not all that thrilled in France about this transfer! I can assure you that many of PSG fan are hoping the transfer fee isn't what newspaper say because it would be a f*cking scam! He's worth 30m€ at max and it seems we are gonna overpay him with a transfer fee of 50m€... It's just totally stupid... I wouldn't mind if there wasn't this Financial Fair Play shit but it seems like we don't have the right to spend as much money as we want... Well I wouldn't be that surprised if our president just say Fuck platini and his FFP, we'll do what we want!

10362226373_6eb4737203_o.gif

OK, that was evil.

I just really want to see an incoming deal before the World Cup. If we sell Luiz I want to buy a world class CM and then watch him throughout the tournament with excitement.

Best to wait to see if some gems pop up.

Last world cup, Ozil impress and Real Madrid bought him.