test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

30. David Luiz

Started by BlueLion.,

7,556 posts in this topic

I held my reservations about Ivanovic at right back but today showed it works!

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

That's that sorted. 23 years old. :clap:

It must have been a horrible feeling when he realised it is a penalty, in his full debut and in the last minutes. Sigh of relief I am sure.

Never mind, a brilliant performance. I don't even want to know what he will look like when gets used to the team.

It doesn't seem David Luiz will need much time to adapt to the EPL. He had a nice little cameo against Liverpool and was very solid tonight against Fulham. It would've been a shame if Clint D scored that PK after Luiz's suppose foul on him, but justice was served because that didn't look like a clear, cut penalty. Anyways happy my dude is doing well in his new surroundings and if he keeps this up then Benfica are going to get those nice little bonus thumbsup.gif

Fantastic performance by David Luiz tonight, I really, really liked him. He can't play in the Champions League though can he?

He can't,he played for Benfica in the group stages.

Sensational performance blue scalf.gif

I dont think I've ever seen a more fantastic debut by a defender in all the years I've been watching football.

''He's here, hes There, he's every fucking where -DAVID LEWIS''

Great Game last night , he seems so Confident on the ball , Glad we got him and kept city at bay , he will be one of the best in the future.

He's created a pretty interesting anomaly in our squad.

First of all, as killamanjaro said some time ago we must be the only club with a central defender who is faster than its right back. Likewise I can't think of many clubs that have a defender who's more composed on the ball than probably all our midfielders.

Luiz would fit perfectly into the Barca side as either defender or holding midfielder. I just hope the way we're playing at the moment doesn't drag him down a bit.

Anyone ever see Desailly play central midfield for us?

i luv his hair lol..he was really good in the last game..he was givin it everythin..i just hope barca' or real dont get him in the future liek robben