Roman Abramovich Thread

I know most fans are in shock and angered by the decision to part ways with Ancelotti yesterday. Since then, a lot has been said, perhaps in a knee-jerk moment.

However there's been a lot of bashing on Roman Abramovich, I'd like to say, this is shameful. Abramovich has invested almost a billion pounds into this club. Taken us from the younger, quiet neighbours to Arsenal and Tottenham and made us a force that threatens the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid & Manchester United. No only has he funded transfers, he's cleared all our debts, he's not indicated he's thinking of walking away & he's invested heavily into our youth system. We talk of future endevours, such as a new stadium. Make no mistake, a new stadium will only come through heavy investment. Investment, which will only come from Abramovich.

He has his flaws. Of course he does! Find me some owners that don't. Yet we must take a step back and reflect. Look at the Glazers and Manchester United. They're the definition of bad owners, owners who took a club, virtually debt free, and has now left them with debts of almost £700million. Of course his biggest flaw has been on the management team. His biggest mistake was perhaps getting rid of Mourinho and failing to replace him since. Yet I have no doubts that he's only doing, what he feels, is in the best interest of our club.

I stand by him, because we know the reality of where we'd be without him. I trust he's learning from all his mistakes and is looking to build a long-term plan for this great football club. Let's wait and see what the future has in store for us. This summer will be very good, we have a new management team to look forward too, new transfers & new hope.

f3by55.png

©

Roman has led a renaissance over the past decade or so and I am grateful he's here. He could have just as easily purchased the Cottagers.

His aspirations and his money are a double-edged sword. Yes, we can afford players like Torres now, but his sometimes rash decisions don't always make sense on the surface. In that case, we as fans are right to question the thought process behind them.

His way is much better than the alternative, though - who knows where this club would be now if he never got involved?

Respect: The way Carlo got sacked says everything about what he stands for. I truely belive this is the beginning of the end

for "The Roman Empire" and all his followers. I look for to the day it will happen.

Respect: The way Carlo got sacked says everything about what he stands for. I truely belive this is the beginning of the end

for "The Roman Empire" and all his followers. I look for to the day it will happen.

can understand your feelings ..but he is the temporary custodian of the club ...the true owners are the fans ,,,past ,present and future.

can understand your feelings ..but he is the temporary custodian of the club ...the true owners are the fans ,,,past ,present and future.

Thats the true, and we will survive him to. But i just think its important we stand at our belives and tells him enough is enough.

And maybe just maybe The little Roman can feel and taste his own medizine: Pressure. :angry:

Thats the true, and we will survive him to. But i just think its important we stand at our belives and tells him enough is enough.

And maybe just maybe The little Roman can feel and taste his own medizine: Pressure. :angry:

LMAO. You guys don't realise how much we should thank Roman do you?

We've won 10 trophies because of him. We won our first ever Premier League under his regime, we won our first ever double thanks to his investment! We'll survive without him? Seriously? How will we pay the players wages? How will we fund transfers that everyone cries out for our team without landing into millions of pounds of debts to fund?

Don't be so ungrateful.

LMAO. You guys don't realise how much we should thank Roman do you?

We've won 10 trophies because of him. We won our first ever Premier League under his regime, we won our first ever double thanks to his investment! We'll survive without him? Seriously? How will we pay the players wages? How will we fund transfers that everyone cries out for our team without landing into millions of pounds of debts to fund?

Don't be so ungrateful.

Yes Roman has done good things for Chelsea, no doubt. Still your a ranking him to high and thats my point of trouble for Chelsea. No matter what he does it right!, somekind of god, thats wrong, and what he is doing now is wrong. We question every player

and how many coaches?, but big Roman, no no, he got the money therefore he is right; NO HE ISNT!.

When Roman bought the team, he bought the right to make all decisions including right and wrong ones. It is our responsibility as fans to let him know when he's wrong but at the same time we must accept his decisions. I don't agree with how Carlo was treated but that doesn't make me blind to what Roman has given to us. I respect him for what he has done but I will lose respect for him if he ignores the fans that will eventually determine if this club remains successful or slides into obscurity. Let's all make our voices heard but let's also remember who signs the cheques.

When Roman bought the team, he bought the right to make all decisions including right and wrong ones. It is our responsibility as fans to let him know when he's wrong but at the same time we must accept his decisions. I don't agree with how Carlo was treated but that doesn't make me blind to what Roman has given to us. I respect him for what he has done but I will lose respect for him if he ignores the fans that will eventually determine if this club remains successful or slides into obscurity. Let's all make our voices heard but let's also remember who signs the cheques.

No man is above the club, not even a owner, never!.