Roman Abramovich Thread

Yes he learns. He has waited the end of the season to sack Ancelotti. Even if he could have easily done that during the winter.

Well, if he is learning, he's awfully slow. Considering what Ancellotti did for us last season, 5 more months wasn't much.

Already mourinho backed out with his representative saying things have not changed at Chelsea. And I don't blame him for that. The board has run out of top managers and now looking at candidates like van basten, redknapp, etc.

And when you see how are Madrid treating Jose, you know that something is wrong at Chelsea.

I think 4 more years and there will be no coach who will want to take this job. Nice work, Roman.

Anyone will take this job if the price is right.

And when you see how are Madrid treating Jose, you know that something is wrong at Chelsea.

I actually think Jose is whipping that back room into shape. He has silenced Jorge Valdano after his early-season "comments" and Florentino Perez seems to be on his side. I think Jose is being treated a lot better than a Manuel Pellegrini or Bernd Schuster because he demands to be.

Well Madrid fired Valdano with the aim of keeping Mourinho while we fired Mourinho with the aim of keeping Avram Grant. This shows even Madrid has a bit of sense while we don't.

Most owners are complete cunts -just see it as licence to print money off a brand that people are loyal to.

The Glazers, as just one example, are real scum, using the fans money to pay off their debts.

Abramovich, at least he loves his football, has got his wallet out a few times, -he'd get a bit more respect if he left the footballing decisions to football people though....

Well Madrid fired Valdano with the aim of keeping Mourinho while we fired Mourinho with the aim of keeping Avram Grant. This shows even Madrid has a bit of sense while we don't.

Hahah, exactly.

Most owners are complete cunts -just see it as licence to print money off a brand that people are loyal to.

The Glazers, as just one example, are real scum, using the fans money to pay off their debts.

Abramovich, at least he loves his football, has got his wallet out a few times, -he'd get a bit more respect if he left the footballing decisions to football people though....

Yes to football people, not Buck and Gourlay.

Glazers is a true example of a Idiot. bought united when they were good in the financials (i think). now look at him united plunged into a tonnage of debt. one thing we got to be thankful for is that roman keeping us well good no sign of of any troubles of liquidation and all that . yeah united arent too but then Look at the teams that have gone out of buisness or portsmouths case on the brink of it. sure we did a bad decision getting rid of carlo. but then again. at least we got a healthy club good fanbase and all that. many teams would adore to at least be at the level we are now. so well roman maybe a bit silly in the footballing things. but telling him to GTFO is way off the mark imo

idiot zash is idiot

/endpost

Yes he learns. He has waited the end of the season to sack Ancelotti. Even if he could have easily done that during the winter.

He hasnt learn jack shit!, then he wouldnt have sacked Carlo.

Carlo deserve respect, but Roman deserve even more.

He sacked Carlo because he want the best for the club.

This is where we agree. I don't agree with sacking Ancelotti so soon, but I concur with you that Roman did it in what he perceives to be the club's best interests.

Well, if he is learning, he's awfully slow. Considering what Ancellotti did for us last season, 5 more months wasn't much.

He hasnt learn jack shit!, then he wouldnt have sacked Carlo.

Sigh...

You guys seem too much focused on critisizing Roman... Well, let me ask you a question : the FFF has kept Domenech despite a terrible shamble at the Euro 2008. Since they kept him, does it make them genius ?

I don't understand why keep Ancelotti would have proved Roman's cleverness in all honesty...

Sigh...

You guys seem too much focused on critisizing Roman... Well, let me ask you a question : the FFF has kept Domenech despite a terrible shamble at the Euro 2008. Since they kept him, does it make them genius ?

I don't understand why keep Ancelotti would have proved Roman's cleverness in all honesty...

You are comparing an international coach who won jack shiT for France to your clubs first ever double winner. Needless to say that's a non comparison.

Im glad Carlo was sacked. After watching Wembley I realized how far we are from winning a CL with this squad.

And the King was saying the squad dont need too much changes...his tatics werent enough to beat this classless MU side.

I wont miss the King.