Roman Abramovich Thread

14 hours ago, the wes said:

If he's utd fan why isn't he buying utd instead? It's says in that report he's utd fan but he's a Chelsea season ticket holder cause Chelsea ground is near his home fuck me who makes this shit up lol 😂😂😂

I should THINK Manure costs a few quid more than us with Ratcliff offering Roman £2 Bill.

We are in the prime part of the best city in the world. Even a Manc would be crazy not to want us.  I doubt very much we would have that For Sale sign up very long.. Its just finding someone with Romans early enthusiasm and obvious love of watching us thats hard.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea stats during Abramovich Era

Games played: 855

Games won: 531 

Games drawn: 187 

Games lost: 147

and some "supporters" are trying to drag Roman this summer and saying sell the club, absolute nonsense. 

I have thought lately that if things are that difficult it would be better for him to sell the club. I don't want him to sell up, but the Stadium plans have halted, we have pulled back on signing top players since Mourinho's return, and he's not allowed in the country to run the club. 

• 3 weeks later...

I`d be cool with Jim Radcliffe owning us if Roman continues to want Marina running transfers. more than twice as wealthy as Roman and may sort out the running of the club to include more football people. only downside his age really.

Just now, Duppy Conqueror said:

I`d be cool with Jim Radcliffe owning us if Roman continues to want Marina running transfers. more than twice as wealthy as Roman and may sort out the running of the club to include more football people. only downside his age really.

And he supports us doesn't he?

I did mention on here about a month or so ago that I wouldn`t be shocked if we were being sold behind the scenes..not saying this is really going to happen but it would make sense with how strange our summer has been with no sense of urgency to get a coach and new players or selling them.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

And he supports us doesn't he?

I read he`s a Man U fan.i know he`s britains richest man and has the clout to get us back on top again.and well Roman didn`t have an interest in us until he flew over Stamford Bridge on the way to supposedly trying to buy one of a few other clubs including Tottenham. if he`s spending big enough money to buy us he will soon become a fan.;)

I just read he does infact have a season ticket with us as he lives near here.

4 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

I did mention on here about a month or so ago that I wouldn`t be shocked if we were being sold behind the scenes..not saying this is really going to happen but it would make sense with how strange our summer has been with no sense of urgency to get a coach and new players or selling them.

The sanctions on Russian money transfers/business transactions and Roman being blocked from entry are a huge problem.