Roman Abramovich Thread

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

You can't start interrogating people like that.
It's communist & the brexiteers will disguise themselves as communist-fascist-nazi, whatever they can think of, to justify brexitism.

you still didn't explain how brexit is even remotely related....

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Russian backing of Syria

This.

According to former French foreign minister Roland Dumas "I was in England two years before the violence in Syria " "I met with top British officials, who confessed to me that they were preparing something in Syria. This was in Britain not in America. Britain was preparing gunmen to invade Syria."

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2013/aug/30/syria-chemical-attack-war-intervention-oil-gas-energy-pipelines

12 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

This.

According to former French foreign minister Roland Dumas "I was in England two years before the violence in Syria " "I met with top British officials, who confessed to me that they were preparing something in Syria. This was in Britain not in America. Britain was preparing gunmen to invade Syria."

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2013/aug/30/syria-chemical-attack-war-intervention-oil-gas-energy-pipelines

"Divide and Rule focuses on exploiting fault lines between the various Salafi-jihadist groups to turn them against each other'' 

If more people were aware of the oldest tactic in the book, elites wouldn't be fucking us over so much :middlefinger:

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

"Divide and Rule focuses on exploiting fault lines between the various Salafi-jihadist groups to turn them against each other'' 

If more people were aware of the oldest tactic in the book, elites wouldn't be fucking us over so much :middlefinger:

Recently Putin has been dividing Nato allies quite successfully actually. Besides Syria England has other reasons to be mad at Putin.

7 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Recently Putin has been dividing Nato allies quite successfully actually. Besides Syria England has other reasons to be mad at Putin.

Theres a lot of conspiracy though directed at Russia, eg Russia raising nearly £3 billion in eurobond issuances, nearly half of which were bought by investors from the UK; Russian energy company Gazprom raising £656million in a bond sale, some of which were bought by UK investors has been condemned by a UK report. The only problem is that it is all perfectly legal.

Conjuring up Russia as some sort of global demiurge, elites can both absolve themselves of responsibility for their own failings, and revive that old Cold War sense of moral purpose in the face of the Red Menace. Basically a nice diversion tactic

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Look, there is anti-chelseism all over the place.
The other one wanted us drawned in the Mersey (the Gerrard slip match).
So they found a way to mrs May's ear.
Those Arabs who own the gooners they do not hurt, for obvious reasons.

I'm with ya bud! Its a conspiracy against Chelsea! Bastards!

I reckon we send the lads round with some Polonium 210,Skripal or a umberella filled with Ricin pellets!

Fuck it, lets go bonkers! Anyone got Peps address?

Just now, Unionjack said:

I'm with ya bud! Its a conspiracy against Chelsea! Bastards!

I reckon we send the lads round with some Polonium 210,Skripal or a umberella filled with Ricin pellets!

Fuck it, lets go bonkers! Anyone got Peps address?

Don't knock it.
The same goings on we have here with Marinakis, president of Olympiakos and also of Nottingham Forest.
In one of his ships they found a cargo of white stuff, but there is no clear evidence he knew it was loaded on the ship. The stuff was mixed with marble dust in the Far East and it appears it was the Malaysian police who found out and tipped interpol while the ship was midseas.
Marinakis was however not a supporter of the present Greek government and he runs an opposition newspaper.
Anyway the Oly supporters are mad about it and they 'd like to chase the government with clubs. The referees used to award them penalites in the centre circle, now ten points were deducted from them for "hooligan behaviour".

The Greek governments do some times start witch hunts.
In one of those in 1984 they stopped the trains so we could not go to the stadium and that one was for petty reasons.

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

white stuff

Whats this??

I'm serious mate. Theres nutters come in all shapes and forms. I like a good conspiracy. I got a shelf of Mob and assassination related books.

Theres lads round where I live you give them a couple bags of gear they will get the umberella treatment.

Peps address??  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Whats this??

I'm serious mate. Theres nutters come in all shapes and forms. I like a good conspiracy. I got a shelf of Mob and assassination related books.

Theres lads round where I live you give them a couple bags of gear they will get the umberella treatment.

Peps address??  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

White stuff is heroine.
We also have Ivan Savvidis, a Russian former Putin delegate in charge of PAOK Salonica.
Those rascals were about to win the league but what did they do ?
In the match against Oly at home they throw a heavy cash machine cartridge and hit the Oly coach Garcia in the face (accuracy of an Olympics marksman mind you). Then against AEK the following week PAOK scores a goal and it's disallowed for off side, so Ivan enters the pitch with a gun. As a result of both incidents PAOK lost some 9-10 points and AEK Athens became champions.
Ivan is into politics as well. He is charged by Putin to create a phoney right wing party in Greece. If that succeeds, it will cut down the strength of the parliamentary conservative party ND and hence ensure a new Tsipras victory. So he is trying to make the Saloniki people crazy.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

White stuff is heroine.
We also have Ivan Savvidis, a Russian former Putin delegate in charge of PAOK Salonica.
Those rascals were about to win the league but what did they do ?
In the match against Oly at home they throw a heavy cash machine cartridge and hit the Oly coach Garcia in the face (accuracy of an Olympics marksman mind you). Then against AEK the following week PAOK scores a goal and it's disallowed for off side, so Ivan enters the pitch with a gun. As a result of both incidents PAOK lost some 9-10 points and AEK Athens became champions.
Ivan is into politics as well. He is charged by Putin to create a phoney right wing party in Greece. If that succeeds, it will cut down the strength of the parliamentary conservative party ND and hence ensure a new Tsipras victory. So he is trying to make the Saloniki people crazy.

Sounds feasible! Its not the Brit way so we think it far fetched. Just like nobody would take a bribe now would they?? Yet alot of countries its the only way to get things done.

Around my area its more likely the cut the heroin with chalk dust rather than cut their chalkdust with heroin! What a waste!

15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Sounds feasible! Its not the Brit way so we think it far fetched. Just like nobody would take a bribe now would they?? Yet alot of countries its the only way to get things done.

Around my area its more likely the cut the heroin with chalk dust rather than cut their chalkdust with heroin! What a waste!

It's not far fetched.
If Putin really wanted to rule Greece it was there for the take in 2015.
But he was n't prepared to give any money to Tsipras.
Anyway Putin loves Brexit and Trump. At Salisbury it just happened that two persons he disliked lived there.

3 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

It's not far fetched.
If Putin really wanted to rule Greece it was there for the take in 2015.
But he was n't prepared to give any money to Tsipras.
Anyway Putin loves Brexit and Trump. At Salisbury it just happened that two persons he disliked lived there.

Lets see if theres any excitement when the Bilderberg Group have their next meetinf in Turin June 7-10! Would think Romans yacht will be down in Nice or Genoa.

Just so you know all Billionaires and Trillionaires worship the devil.

In this world all billionaires are souless piece of shit cunts in general.

All who worship money shall and be unacceptable for entrance into harmony with the creator.

Money is the root of all things evil.

On 23/05/2018 at 4:44 AM, DDA said:

This thread has turned weird! 

Nowt wrong with weird mate. be a proper boring old world if we were all the same eh ;)

Did anyone check this out? I dont bloody blame Roman. Cant get no privacy anywhere. I bet hes in Turin in a couple of weeks for the Bilderberg group meeting.