Roman Abramovich Thread

More than likely, Alot went on that we did not and probably will never know about. Ancelloti could have stuck up for Wilkins, Or he could have make it known that he wasn't happy with Roman getting involved in the team either.

There is no Doubt about Roman He is been a Great Owner probably the Best in the PL.

What he does is because for what he Pay He demand Results and the Highest and because of that not much manager cand handle Chelsea.

I do belive He has learn a lot and the last 10 years... and that´s Why He will bring Mou Back and let him Work for many Year.... Right Now We just need to Respect the Decision and Support the Team, Spect the Best and SAy ALWAYS THANK U ROMAN FOR ALL THE HAPPIES YEARS OF CHELSEA FC

SALUD TO ROMAN ABRAMOVICH THE BEST OWNER A CLUB CAN HAVE!!:clap::drunk:

It's not bashing Roman.It's just that odd feeling, when you don't know what's happening. We deserve to bi informed don't we?

Reading that 5 of footballing people are leaving this club was confusing. And it was the same when Ray was sacked.

If he wants to invest and make things right, why hasn't he bought some players last summer?

Maybe Benfica and Liverpool didn't want to sell, but where was their plan b? If the board did better we would have better season.

Carlo was not treated like shit. He was sacked because he deserved to be. He got 6m to leave and the club relesead a respectful statement.

I wish I was treated like shit with 6m in my pocket.

you think that standard statement on the clubs website was respectful ,,,,BULLSHIT ...the only respect shown to him was by Terry ,, Lamps and Ash ...

You people say he was sacked because of a trophyless season. I'm sure Roman is not stupid to say: "humm, if a manager dont win a trophy I'll axe him!!!".

Roman is not a stupid child. He is a business man. I can't believe how people picture him as a stupid man, who use Chelsea as his toy. He is self made man, he is not a stupid sheik who was born in a golden bed. He knows that football is not "manager mode" in Fifa 11.

Carlo was sacked because of his poor form as a manager, wich include his total failure build a system who would suit a 50m signing. Torres was destined to be a huge flop if Carlo was the manager in next season.

so now Sheiks are stupid ,,,despite many being educated at the finest Universities in the world ..I would also remind you that in the past the Midd;e east produced some of the Worlds greatest early scholars..Our number system was developed from Arabic numerals .a great improvement

on the Roman system Finally Algebra was invented by an Arab . So to call the stupid is the height of ignorance

so now Sheiks are stupid ,,,despite many being educated at the finest Universities in the world ..I would also remind you that in the past the Midd;e east produced some of the Worlds greatest early scholars..Our number system was developed from Arabic numerals .a great improvement

on the Roman system Finally Algebra was invented by an Arab . So to call the stupid is the height of ignorance

Come on, you know what he meant..

I agree he does deserve respect,end of the day its his bussiness and he needs to do whats right to keep it going.At the same time however he is also loosing respect from those outside the club,press,other managers and co.Which guess doesnt bother him but still

I agree he does deserve respect,end of the day its his bussiness and he needs to do whats right to keep it going.At the same time however he is also loosing respect from those outside the club,press,other managers and co.Which guess doesnt bother him but still

British press dont deserve respect, and why do you think that Carlo was not respected ?

We've learnt as Chelsea fans that managers will come and go.

Roman will be here for the long haul. We know that as fans. Roman made the biggest mistake sacking Mourinho & he is still trying to make amends from that mistake.

The decisions to sack managers quickly is making the club look bad. I can just hope that Roman has a back up plan and has someone brilliant lined up.

Lack of respect for Roman is out of the question, fans that supported this club before he came in understand the impact he made more than anyone. He is respected for everything he has given to the club.

We all know and understand what Roman has done for Chelsea but that doesn't make him immune from everything. He got us out of debt and gave us loads of money blah-dee-bluh we know and we appreciate it.... But from building us up from 2003/2007 and helping us become a huge world force, he's been breaking it apart. Since sacking mourinho, he's been a bit of a bastard imo and a very impatient one at that.

We don't know the full story about why Jose left Chelsea in September 2007 but it was obviously due to a falling out with Roman because Roman just couldn't leave things alone. He was buying players that Jose didn't want, he was trying to pick the team, he wanted a different playing style.... he needs to get fucking real. We were awesome from 2003 to 2007 and nothing was going wrong, we won back to back premierships, The Carling Cup twice, the FA Cup, the Charity shield, 3 Champions League semi Finals and in 2008 we got to the final, Jose's team except from Anelka and nearly won it.

Sacked Jose in 2007 after our most successful period

Sacked Scolari mid way through the 08/09 season, should at least get a full season

Sacked Ray Wilkins about 10 games into season 10/11 when we won the double the year before and were sitting comfortably top of the league.

Sacked Carlo Ancelotti after a disappointing 2nd place finish. 2ND! not 6TH! ffs and he was a double winning manager the year before.

I seem to keep saying this shit in numerous threads its getting fucking boring. We don't have a god given right to win anything, our managers need to be left alone to do what they do best and and the owner needs to do his job. He doesn't need to meddle with the management side of things. If he's not careful, we'll not win anything in the next few years and never win the UCL. Give it time!

Hopefully mr Russian Owner learns from what he's done in the past and gets a new manager that he likes who plays the way he wants and gives him fucking time to do what he needs to do to make Chelsea the best team in Europe. We're not far away but we've got further away since sacking Mr Mourinho.

Edited by OllieCFC

I'm one of those people who criticized Roman for sacking Ancellotti a couple days ago. I was really pissed at the moment, but I realize that it probably wasn't such a smart thing for me to say GTFO Roman.

But, I really doubt that his policies will ever change. I don't think he can learn. Or maybe the people he hang out with him, people who advise him, they can't learn. And if the internal policies don't change, I can't see how the team will ever settle.

But, I really doubt that his policies will ever change. I don't think he can learn. Or maybe the people he hang out with him, people who advise him, they can't learn. And if the internal policies don't change, I can't see how the team will ever settle.

Yes he learns. He has waited the end of the season to sack Ancelotti. Even if he could have easily done that during the winter.