test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

termninja

Roman Abramovich

Started by termninja,

948 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Mana said:

Not believing this BS.

Someone there asks "Then why is Chelsea women buying players"

Mana likes this

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

Not believing this BS.

It's bull. We signed a new partnership deal this morning.

I`d be cool with Jim Radcliffe owning us if Roman continues to want Marina running transfers. more than twice as wealthy as Roman and may sort out the running of the club to include more football people. only downside his age really.

Supermonkey92 and Unionjack like this

Just now, Duppy Conqueror said:

I`d be cool with Jim Radcliffe owning us if Roman continues to want Marina running transfers. more than twice as wealthy as Roman and may sort out the running of the club to include more football people. only downside his age really.

And he supports us doesn't he?

I did mention on here about a month or so ago that I wouldn`t be shocked if we were being sold behind the scenes..not saying this is really going to happen but it would make sense with how strange our summer has been with no sense of urgency to get a coach and new players or selling them.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

And he supports us doesn't he?

I read he`s a Man U fan.i know he`s britains richest man and has the clout to get us back on top again.and well Roman didn`t have an interest in us until he flew over Stamford Bridge on the way to supposedly trying to buy one of a few other clubs including Tottenham. if he`s spending big enough money to buy us he will soon become a fan.;)

I just read he does infact have a season ticket with us as he lives near here.

4 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

I did mention on here about a month or so ago that I wouldn`t be shocked if we were being sold behind the scenes..not saying this is really going to happen but it would make sense with how strange our summer has been with no sense of urgency to get a coach and new players or selling them.

The sanctions on Russian money transfers/business transactions and Roman being blocked from entry are a huge problem.

Unionjack likes this

48 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

can't see it

I saw it. It was basically the same as Unionjack posted about Roman and Jim.

Unionjack and xPetrCechx like this

I truly love what Roman did for us. He helped take us to another level. Watching him in the stands,excited,down,feeling just like the rest of us was at the time made me like him more.

But whether its the treatment hes getting or what he needs to either find that passion for us again or let someone take over who will at least look at us as a profitable  business worthy of investing in.

laura90 likes this

On 8/3/2018 at 11:14 PM, the wes said:

I wish he would find his Chelsea passion again ir just sell us.

11 hours ago, zekinjo said:

Massive overreaction. If that was any of our other rivals who had been beat by City there wouldn't be this talk, but because it's Chelsea they want to talk shit. These people don't even consider the context when giving their opinion. 

Cosmin, Ryan Fong and kiwi1691 like this

Massive overreaction. If that was any of our other rivals who had been beat by City there wouldn't be this talk, but because it's Chelsea they want to talk shit. These people don't even consider the context when giving their opinion. 

Agree, massive overreaction lately surrounding our club. Call me naive or anything, if there’s a team can end City’s dominance it would be us, that’s my gut feeling. I love how the media and football fanatics write us off completely, like Conte’s first year, I’m not saying we will rise and win the title like Conte did but, we will bounce back.