Roman Abramovich Thread

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Roman Abramovich Articles for April 2015.

Chelsea FC owner buys NIS 100m Tel Aviv hotel

http://www.timesofisrael.com/chelsea-fc-owner-buys-nis-100m-tel-aviv-hotel/

April 15, 2015

Meet Chelsea's newest £17.1million signing... as owner Roman Abramovich splashes out on Tel Aviv's Varsano Hotel

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3038408/Meet-Chelsea-s-newest-16-5million-signing-owner-Roman-Abramovich-splashes-Tel-Aviv-s-Varsano-Hotel.html

14 April 2015

Is Billionaire Roman Abramovich Planning Aliyah?

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/is-billionaire-roman-abramovich-planning-aliyah/2015/04/14/

April 14th, 2015

how would you all react if Roman Abramovich was infact actually a full time and part time paid Secret Agent of The Russian Government (The Secret Government That Actually runs the Country behind The Scenes) and was and is paid and funded by Vladimir Putin/Russian Government to find out Things and Stuff. That's all I am Allowed to say on that matter and That's all can Say on that.

how would you all react if Roman Abramovich was infact actually a full time and part time paid Secret Agent of The Russian Government (The Secret Government That Actually runs the Country behind The Scenes) and was and is paid and funded by Vladimir Putin/Russian Government to find out Things and Stuff. That's all I am Allowed to say on that matter and That's all can Say on that.

Who cares?

People will always exploit people - it's never going to change, Utopia is nothing more than an idealistic fairytale.

I used to care, but there's not much I can do about it - so adjusted my outlook, as long as I am happy, the wife is happy and the dog is happy and my family/friends are fine - that's all I concern myself with.

If there's a secret organisation manipulating the world - good luck to them, sounds a fuck load of work and very boring :)

i didn't say it was true. i posted it to see what type of reponse of i would get. I don't really know what Roman Abramovich really does behind the scenes.

there is to much online conspiracies too know what is true or not so I just posted it to see what other peoples reponses would be like.

That depends if he buys us Messi or not :D

So he's finding out things and stuff on the Premier League..............? He has absolutely no involvement in UK politics :lol:

I'd be concerned if any of Putin's mates rang up Roman and said '' Fancy meeting up for a cup of tea?''.

• 2 weeks later...

i didn't say it was true. i posted it to see what type of reponse of i would get. I don't really know what Roman Abramovich really does behind the scenes.

there is to much online conspiracies too know what is true or not so I just posted it to see what other peoples reponses would be like.

can Putin play on the right wing or is he 100% left ?

• 1 month later...

12 years ago today, Roman Abramovich bought Chelsea F.C for 140 million pounds.

Chelsea FC - making history not reliving it!

11659426_10153119387333318_2600771190229

Came home from my uncle's funeral still drunk i couldn't quite take it all in. Woke up the next morning and knew that there were exciting times ahead. And he saved us from certain mediocrity there's no doubt about that because Bates left us in a perilous situation. The only bankable assets were Gudjohnson and a young John Terry and Frank Lampard who i don't think had made the England team as yet and we wouldn't have received massive fees for them. Anyway cheers Roman we are all massively grateful.