Roman Abramovich Thread

• 1 month later...

That would be the dumbest thing to do. But I don't think it is that serious though.

West can suck Russia's big dick. Sanctions? Will West stop buying vodka? Don't make me laugh, you will see what sanctions are if Miller closes gas pipes during winter. Cameron is too much of a wuss to do anything, if he does any sanctions, his posh pale ass will freeze in winter.

As long as we stay away from any frauds or other shit with taxes and weird transfer deals, I will stand by Roman all the time. He is the most awesome owner you could have.

Btw has he stopped going to games at Sb? Havent seen him i a while...

As long as we stay away from any frauds or other shit with taxes and weird transfer deals, I will stand by Roman all the time. He is the most awesome owner you could have.

Btw has he stopped going to games at Sb? Havent seen him i a while...

He was at the game today, cameras catch his happy face several times.

• 1 month later...

Context is : Donations made last to charities and foundation.

And there's still a lot of xenophobic nonsense from some ignorants in England about "The Russian so and so". No other oligarch in the world donates as much to charity and grass root programs than Roman. He's also the most likable and popular oligarch back in his homeland.

• 1 month later...

Some reports in Spain suggesting Roman is planning on buying RCD Mallorca who play in the Segunda.

Another Vitesse type of feeder club for us, only potentially in the La Liga within a couple of years?

Some reports in Spain suggesting Roman is planning on buying RCD Mallorca who play in the Segunda.

Another Vitesse type of feeder club for us, only potentially in the La Liga within a couple of years?

Only if they avoid relegation. Mallorca are only 2 points above the drop zone and it's the last league game tonight.

On a related note, last week, Roman's company (forgot which one) signed a huge sponsorship deal with Vitesse (well, huge for the Eridivesie). It looks like we really want them to dominate Dutch football and get into the CL. A feeder club in the CL would provide a huge experience for our youngsters.