test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sh0n3x

Roman Abramovich

Started by Sh0n3x,

750 posts in this topic

I saw this on a ManUre forum.

Somebody in work told me that Roman was quoted in media as saying that after winning the champions league, he's ''fallen in love with football again'' and that he intends to make Chelsea ''The most powerful force in world football, no matter the cost.''

I hope it's true :D

Redcafe?

If it's true.....

:delight:

Bwahaha.

Chelsea owner Abramovich willing to buy €250M Messi for Guardiola

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 12:21

bg_messi_44.jpg

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is prepared to buy Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi for Pep Guardiola.

El Confidencial says Abramovich wants to bring Pep Guardiola to Chelsea - and is willing to wait for the former Barca coach should he stick to his plans to take a year away from football to live in New York.

The prospect of buying Messi has been tentatively discussed and it's suggested Abramovich would not blink should Guardiola demand the Argentine's signing.

Messi's €250 million buyout clause is within Abramovich's reach and Chelsea's marketing men believe they would make their money back in shirt sales and merchandise.

What can i say about this man... I was pissed off Jose left, i was pissed of Carlo left, i was gutted for AVB and i was getting really fucked off last season and the season before with our awful squad that did not fit the formation and the dismal football we were playing.

Sacking AVB proved to be right even tho he didn't want to do it, we just won the FA Cup, UCL and just signed Marin & Hazard with Hulk also looking likely. I'm never gonna question the man again.

I just love human nature. Instead of admitting Roman never lost his love for the club as any non-transfer muppet Chelsea fan would tell you they'd rather believe that he has changed rather than their pathetic analysis.

It is very interesting to observe that after all the years of chasing the Champions League, after Roman had finally got it, he doesnt seem to have lost any of his desire. It's the opposite, it has fueled his machine. Our movements in the market and clearing out the big guys are clear signs. Our club is evolving! This will be a very interesting year.

And he's not the kinda guy who knows nothing about football who wants to just make money and run, he loves the club and he knows that he'll make us the best club in the world. Now we've won the big one, he's gonna be relentless lol i can't wait for next season, the thought of our starting 11 is scary. 47 days til Seattle Sounders get one!

bloody likes this

It is very interesting to observe that after all the years of chasing the Champions League, after Roman had finally got it, he doesnt seem to have lost any of his desire. It's the opposite, it has fueled his machine. Our movements in the market and clearing out the big guys are clear signs. Our club is evolving! This will be a very interesting year.

No need for a new thread. Merged with RA one.

I personally think that while Roman was happy with the triumph, he might not have been happy with the way we won it and I don't think he was impressed by our league form either. It has been said many times that the objective is to play attractive and efficient football. I think he wants to win it convincingly, by building a team that needs to be beaten rather than being the one who needs to beat everybody else.