Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sh0n3x

Roman Abramovich

Started by Sh0n3x,

716 posts in this topic

Hahaha that AVB diaries

“You no want Modric?” Roman leaned forward, baring his teeth which, I noticed, were made of solid gold (or a convincing substitute).

“Oh, I have nothing against Luka Modric,” I responded, “but I don’t consider him the perfect fit for our current…”

“You no want Modric? Modric good. Modric effective in deep role while no Essien. I get Modric. You want Modric, I get Modric. You want Modric, I make the fat Redknapp squeal.”

“‘Arry no feel so t’riffic now,” the bodyguard growled, suddenly, with startling menace.

“Quiet Bulgarov. My apologies. Bulgarov get angry when people no compromise. Bulgarov get violent.”

capriccioso and bloody like this

I was a bit impressed with him refusing to speak even after we won what was supposed to be the only reason he got into football. In a way it weakens the Russian gangster who sought protection from London's people theory.

capriccioso likes this

I have always been wondering why so many people think Roman "ruined football"...

Since almost all the clubs are now buying the biggest stars, the teams are gaining quality and the football should be more attractive.

...but then i remembered, the're just jealous. :)

I saw this on a ManUre forum.

Somebody in work told me that Roman was quoted in media as saying that after winning the champions league, he's ''fallen in love with football again'' and that he intends to make Chelsea ''The most powerful force in world football, no matter the cost.''

I hope it's true :D

nachikethas likes this

I saw this on a ManUre forum.

Somebody in work told me that Roman was quoted in media as saying that after winning the champions league, he's ''fallen in love with football again'' and that he intends to make Chelsea ''The most powerful force in world football, no matter the cost.''

I hope it's true :D

It would be rather nice, wouldn't it?

KonohasOrangeFlash likes this