• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should start but as a CM in a 4-3-3.

-------------Mikel---------

---Ramires--------Modric-

--Hulk-----Torres---Hazard

Theres more chance of Spurs winning the league then us signing Modric, Hulk and Hazard in fairness.

Hulk + backup goalie. That's it.

Seems like almost no one gives a damn about our youngsters.

Buy this buy that, yeah sounds great, for instant success it is. But if we want sustainable development to build our club to reach Barcelona level, you've got to give the youngsters more chance. I have high hopes of the likes of McEachran, Piazon, Feruz etc, just for god sakes don't waste it.

Hulk + backup goalie. That's it.

Seems like almost no one gives a damn about our youngsters.

Buy this buy that, yeah sounds great, for instant success it is. But if we want sustainable development to build our club to reach Barcelona level, you've got to give the youngsters more chance. I have high hopes of the likes of McEachran, Piazon, Feruz etc, just for god sakes don't waste it.

I agree, youngesters really need more opputunities.

Thats why i wouldn't sign another striker, Sturridge and Lukaka offer us cover. Having said that i believe the club are looking to cut out all of the dead wood in one go, i dont expect us to be in the market much for the next couple of years. I honestly believe they are going to ship out:

Malouda

Paulo F

Essien

And possible Meirelles (he has been complete tripe this year)

I believe they are going to sign Hulk and possible a RB. I'd love to have Modric as well but his aquisition would over load our midfield given that Ramires would probably be pushed back into that position.

If this is the case we are going to have one hell of a young first team squad with an abundnace of talented under 21s coming through. That along with a possible new ground means our future is looking brighter than ever!!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You