Drogba won the ECL not Di Matteo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one won it on there own, everyone deserves credit for it.

People are going on about Torres winning a CL but he never did anything, yet his work rate was astonishing in the CL Final and he got that vital assist away at Benfica, just think if that never happeend and Javi Martinez scored that goal at the Bridge when he did, we would of been fucked, i doubt Meireles would of scored then because we would of been on panick mode.

Team > Drogba and RDM

People are going on about Torres winning a CL but he never did anything, yet his work rate was astonishing in the CL Final and he got that vital assist away at Benfica, just think if that never happeend and Javi Martinez scored that goal at the Bridge when he did, we would of been fucked, i doubt Meireles would of scored then because we would of been on panick mode.

He did get corner from which we equalised in Final.

http://f00tballmatte...-didier-drogba/

here is an article that puts across what many feel, that Drogba was more influential than RDM in winning the Champions League

when he writes "one " instead of "won" he loses all credibility ...A childish article not worth being given a thread

when he writes "one " instead of "won" he loses all credibility ...A childish article not worth being given a thread

Thank you for pointing out the typo, Really should have done a better job of reading it before posting it.

Only 7 posts are your spouting this sort of shite. Fuck off you cunt.

Dont understand the anger, all i am saying is that Drogba was more influential than RDM and that Chelsea still need a strong manager to do better than they did in the league next season and that I dont think Di Matteo is that manager

f00tballmatters... Come on, sounds like some joke site. The article is just a few thoughts and opinions without ever going in depth with anything, shitty.

Oh and dude, fix your site lol, doesn't look great in 1080p.

QOvwj.jpg

fuck that does look shitty!

Dont understand the anger, all i am saying is that Drogba was more influential than RDM and that Chelsea still need a strong manager to do better than they did in the league next season and that I dont think Di Matteo is that manager

How the fuck would you know? Your thread title is wrong btw, Drogba AND Di Mateo both one the Champions League, along with the rest of our squad. Your clearly here trying to promote your site by causing an argument.

don't ruin the moment with articles like these :)

yes DD was vital but its team effort .... imagine Torres was summoned at late stages of the match if he had been the guy he used to be when we joined then everyone in this forum would cursing him for not showing any sense of urgency ..

Chelsea FC won the UEFA champions league believe it not RDM and his back room staff played their part ....and everyone in the club played their part and that was the reason we were in the finals to begin with :)

Just extremely happy for the CFC legends, fans and the players :)

http://f00tballmatte...-didier-drogba/

here is an article that puts across what many feel, that Drogba was more influential than RDM in winning the Champions League

This is fuking rediculous and very disrespectful for the other players and RDM, what a piece of junk.Drogba won this alone ?What about the super cheap penalty he gave to Bayern?