UCL Winners Merchandise

Looks like the marketing team were prepared all the winners UCL stuff is on the megastore site

Whats everyone thinking of buying ?

Im definitely gonna get

Both scarves

Blue Champions of Europe tee

Chelsea CL Medal

I was gonna get the champions of europe football top but ive already got the new home top ...not sure still thinking about it ...(what do you think i should do)

Important ?

For UK chelsea fans who have bought preordered stuff on the site before do they post most of your order then post your preorder item a few weeks down the line when its available . Or do they wait until the date of your preorder item then post everything in one go ??

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure i got a few things on ore order my new top being one of them i emailed them already asking if it will have the gold star on it otherwise i wanna cencel it and order it again lol

I already got the top without the star from JJB a bit gutted but then its another story to tell !

Just wondering if i buy loads of stuff will i need to wait till mid-end of june to get it or will they post each item out when available

I already got the top without the star from JJB a bit gutted but then its another story to tell !

i would be surprised if chelsea offer to put the star on tops already been bought

the stuff im getting is the programme, im getting this season kit printed with 'european champions 12', scarf, medel and the BLU Ray when it comes out

i would be surprised if chelsea offer to put the star on tops already been bought

the stuff im getting is the programme, im getting this season kit printed with 'european champions 12', scarf, medel and the BLU Ray when it comes out

Yeah they will do a dvd wont they , thats one thing i want . Ive not got sky anymore (literally stopped it this week) so the game isnt recorded and i want it on a dvd.

Fuckkkkk i'm going to be skint for a while after raiding the site.

Ha yeah im the same i bought stuff at the megastore last sunday and the new top , cl final programme ..now its onto the winners stuff.

Knew it was worth waiting to get the new shirt, gold star! Ordering now!

Ha some of us had the bottle to buy it before :halo: , though to be fair you do have the last laugh

I hope they sell iron on stars for those who have one without the star , because if you think about it , there are thousands of tops out there without the star , so im sure they will do something for it .

I remember Rangers had iron on stars and then introduced stitched stars onto there tops.