UCL Winners Merchandise

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I got paid recently, my account took a hammering getting a fair load of the winners range. Also got a few bits from ebay, such as the offical UCL branded Munich posters etc. Will look great in a frame!

Not sure why but i really like the badge set i got...simple but a nice little piece.

98tvt0.jpg

Glad I got paid recently, my account took a hammering getting a fair load of the winners range. Also got a few bits from ebay, such as the offical UCL branded Munich posters etc. Will look great in a frame!

Not sure why but i really like the badge set i got...simple but a nice little piece.

98tvt0.jpg

i got them very nice little set got the trophy on my jacket gave the rest to my dad for his hat

I actually bought one of those mini replica trophies but cancelled my order. Way too expensive and they didn't ship even after like a week.

Chelsea Megastore USA needs to ship items to me FAST before I regain my fiscal sanity and change my mind.

I actually bought one of those mini replica trophies but cancelled my order. Way too expensive and they didn't ship even after like a week.

Chelsea Megastore USA needs to ship items to me FAST before I regain my fiscal sanity and change my mind.

thats because they are not out until late August mate

Don't no where to write this so I will write it here. The season review overall was decent. As I said already we need the Skysports and ITV based commentary and sometimes, maybe longer footage of games. I think it is also quite disrespectful that there was no mention about the youth team who won the youth cup this season. When we last won the youth cup there was footage and mentions. There should of been footage of this and how one of the key players of the youth cup team in Piazon, won the young player of the year award. Disappointed in that tbh, these players are the potential future of Chelsea.

I have just had a look on the megastore website, and seen that they are now selling the kit with the Champions League title holder badge.

1672ibp.jpg

http://www.chelseame...aspx?pid=118574

However, the badge looks different to what has gone perviously, from what I thought it was, to even what Barcelona were wearing when we knocked them out :)

6zpoow.jpg

2yttnc8.jpg

I had a look on the web but couldn't find any info on a badge change, is this an official new badge and we are the first to have it?! :rolleyes:

I will get the Chelsea shirt when i know 100% what it will look like and i will very likely get the UCL holders style one. Never had a UCL shirt before. Need to know about this poxy star first.

I also need a Chelsea UCL Winners Keyring!!

I agree, ours does look rather better then what has gone before.

... I also need a Chelsea UCL Winners Keyring!!

I can confirm that they are rather lovely!! So much so that i got two, one for my house keys and one for my car keys! Might get another for a spare! :P

bgpp3t.jpg