UCL Winners Merchandise

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just phoned the megastore as the champions league polo shirt I ordered for myself for fathers day (well you have to when the wee lads young) hadn't arrived. Told it wasn't due for release until the 18 th but that's only happened recently as it was definitely the 8th it was due for release. Ain't checked for that email but poor from the megastore

its ok i give it a 7/10 they really need to change the people who do the commentary there annoying

Considering the fact we've just won the biggest prize in club football, the CL content was seriously underwhelming, partly due to the fact that the Chelsea TV commentary is awful. Hopefully they'll release a 'Road to Munich' DVD soon.

Considering the fact we've just won the biggest prize in club football, the CL content was seriously underwhelming, partly due to the fact that the Chelsea TV commentary is awful. Hopefully they'll release a 'Road to Munich' DVD soon.

This is why I don't buy the season review DVD's, the substandard commentary.

They should do a deal with Sky or Itv and use their commentary from the night itself, Neville's 'written in the stars' remarks are classic.

its ok i give it a 7/10 they really need to change the people who do the commentary there annoying

Watched it last night, I'm disappointed. No effort what so ever it's just the same as the past few seasons, nothing special barely any celebrations & absolutely no footage of the open top bus. You'd think this year of all years they'd put a bit more work into it considering what we achieved. They need to go back to 2005 & work off that, that is probably one of the best reviews made. As for the commentary one of the blokes sounds like he's been sped up awful.

We can only wait & hope that there is a road to munich DVD with a bit more work put into it & the full final match on it.

I can't stand watching matches on Chelsea TV due to the commentary. It is really dreadful. Especially hated Tommy Langley, I'm glad he's gone tbh. Jason Cundy is annoying too though.

Would be nice to have but looks to me like they've just taken a photo of the real trophy and stuck it on the base in photoshop, I'd like to see what it really looks like before buying one becuase some of the mini trophies I've seen on ebay etc look rubbish.

Every single season I have always been a fan of purchasing season reviews, thing I look forward to most, along with getting the new club t-shirt. The commentary is annoying, sounds a bit false. It is not that hard to use the ITV/ Sky Sports commentary that are used in the games rather than using the annoying Chelsea commentary.

My brother is an Arsenal fan and also gets the season reviews of them. They use the match commentary from what they were broadcasted on, eg ITV, Sky Sports, ESPN. It makes the DVD much more exciting and thrilling to watch. The ITV commentary especially I have always liked. Although it is a 'Chelsea made' DVD I would prefer our DVD commentary to be sourced from unbiased views and based on the real match commentary we are shown on. This is the only flaw I wish would change.

I don't know about this season as I should recieve my one in the post on monday, however the match length shown for a lot of our matches for the previous 2 seasons has been very short and seems to be done half-heartedly

Seriously if Spurs bring out a DVD only a 1-0 win against us..surley we can bring one for one of our greatest nights!!....And considering how mental the games leading up to it was...gotta be gone!They do it for FA Cup/Carling Cup games just seems a bit bizzare not to

Sod buying the season review only the last 3 months of the season are worth repeating!