UCL Winners Merchandise

I hope they do with the full game and after match celebrations, trophy presentation, etc.

I recorded the game on virgin but cos it went to extra time and pens it stopped just at the end of the pen shoot out. Obviously celebrating with my dad i didn't take in player celebrations, etc at the time too much and the highlights sky and itv showed later in the night was abysmal.

Hopefully it would also have sky commentary on it - neville's goalgasm for Drogba and Martin Tyler when Drogba scored the pen are classic!

On a side note has anybody brought the souvenir magazine they've released? Is it worth £5 of my hard earned money?!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they do with the full game and after match celebrations, trophy presentation, etc.

I recorded the game on virgin but cos it went to extra time and pens it stopped just at the end of the pen shoot out. Obviously celebrating with my dad i didn't take in player celebrations, etc at the time too much and the highlights sky and itv showed later in the night was abysmal.

Hopefully it would also have sky commentary on it - neville's goalgasm for Drogba and Martin Tyler when Drogba scored the pen are classic!

On a side note has anybody brought the souvenir magazine they've released? Is it worth £5 of my hard earned money?!

Steve has all the post-match celebrations up in the downlaod section.. with Sky commentary.

Steve has all the post-match celebrations up in the downlaod section.. with Sky commentary.

Quality!

I have an issue though in that i can't get on Talk Chelsea on my laptop. The internet page stops responding. Any suggestions what it might be?

I use my phone to write posts on here.

I'm definitely going to get the home shirt with the star, I'll wait to see who we sign and who gets which squad numbers before picking one up too, for example, if Essien goes, Gary Cahill might take #5 and I'd quite like him on next seasons shirt as he has a bright future at cfc in my book.

I'm definitely going to get the home shirt with the star, I'll wait to see who we sign and who gets which squad numbers before picking one up too, for example, if Essien goes, Gary Cahill might take #5 and I'd quite like him on next seasons shirt as he has a bright future at cfc in my book.

I hope Cahill stays with number 24 i think it suits him.

Only just noticed, I received this email yesterday.

Dear Customer

Thank you for your recent order with Chelsea Megastore.

Unfortunately due to an unprecedented demand of orders we are experiencing a delay with the dispatch of your order. I can confirm that we are aiming to dispatch week commencing 18/06/2012.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your continued support.

Thank you

Customer Service Team

i_safe.gif

This email has been sent on behalf of Chelsea Megastore by Kitbag Limited

Please consider the environment and only print this email if it is really necessary to do so.

Kitbag Limited (“Kitbag”) is a company registered in England (number 5933624) having its registered office at 2 Gregory Street, Hyde, Cheshire SK14 4TH.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Kitbag Limited or any of its group companies. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the message or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful and Kitbag accepts no liability whatsoever for the accuracy of its content.

Copyright © 2011 Kitbag Limited. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Kitbag and the Kitbag logo are trademarks of Kitbag Limited.

Going to have to wait even longer it seems :( Anyone else got this?

Only just noticed, I received this email yesterday.

Going to have to wait even longer it seems :( Anyone else got this?

Nup what did you order , the furthest release date for one of my items was 16th June so i guess im fine with that anyways,

• 2 weeks later...