Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captainjt26

UCL Winners Merchandise

Started by captainjt26,

184 posts in this topic

I bought the 2 different scarves , champions of europe tee , cap , medal ...and a £3 juan mata mug so i was eligible for free p&p haha

Picked up the official program at the bridge yesterday, they were not selling the shirts with stars on though.

They are only pre order at the moment, available from tomorrow.

i got the programme off ebay got it for £5 cheep as chips

Buy it now or an auction? I cant see any going for under a tenner.

Just pre ordered the shirt with the gold star on. B)

it was a buy it now someone did it for an hour only quess i was just lucky, i just emailed them and they said they got no more left

it was a buy it now someone did it for an hour only quess i was just lucky, i just emailed them and they said they got no more left

:( The price some of the champions league final items are going for on there is mad :blink:

:( The price some of the champions league final items are going for on there is mad :blink:

i know mate ive gone for the scarf, key ring and the mini football, im pissed i already got the top but knowing me i might buy it again just to have it with the star lol

I'm getting the Medal box set, the long sleeve CL shirt and the Short sleeve Home kit with one of our new signings.....Hopefully Hulk or Hazard.

Also in the programme they have used a photo of Kakuta for Ramires' bit on the player profile page. :lol:

I've just noticed that, unbelievable..

Kakuta now has his place in the history books, quite literally, lmao.

Rambo likes this

That hoody in the Megastore is lovely, defo going to buy that, the jersey and the scarf.

Don't wanna sound like a cheap ass. But, does any one reckon the Champions 12 kit will go down in price? And also are they limited? If the price doesn't go down than I'm going to get one asap (Along with scarf :)). I just don't want to buy one and a few days later the price goes down :)

Decided to just go ahead and buy it, but I got this error message:

Unfortunately an error has occurred on the page you were trying to view.

The Store Technicians have been informed of this error and will deal with it as soon as possible, in the meantime please use the menu at the top of this screen to navigate to other areas of the site.

ScreenShot2012-05-21at172220.png

Anyone else had this?

EDIT: Actually dw I checked out securely rather than PayPal and it worked :dance:

Picked up the official program at the bridge yesterday, they were not selling the shirts with stars on though.

Did you ask if the star will be on all our tops from now on and what will happen to those who have got tops without the star ?

i got the programme off ebay got it for £5 cheep as chips

Absoloute bargain mate

Nice one mate

I saw a mobile cover going for about £60 and a used ticket at £36 , i managed to get a used ticket on a buy it now for a tenner ! (nice bit of memoribilia) :D

Don't wanna sound like a cheap ass. But, does any one reckon the Champions 12 kit will go down in price? And also are they limited? If the price doesn't go down than I'm going to get one asap (Along with scarf :)). I just don't want to buy one and a few days later the price goes down :)

I have 2 theories regarding this , either the star will be on our football tops for the future and the megastore and jjb sports in the uk along with other major retailers will be supplied with small lextra felt gold stars to apply to tops for the blue tops.

Or the star is only available for this champions top . ...I also reckon if its only available for this champions top then they have a limited number of there home tops with the stitched star on. Though if you are not bothered about the star i fully believe the gold lettering will be our champions league lettering next season and that you could get everything put on it in the future at the chelsea megastore ...though it may cost more.

Decided to just go ahead and buy it, but I got this error message:

Unfortunately an error has occurred on the page you were trying to view.

The Store Technicians have been informed of this error and will deal with it as soon as possible, in the meantime please use the menu at the top of this screen to navigate to other areas of the site.

ScreenShot2012-05-21at172220.png

Anyone else had this?

EDIT: Actually dw I checked out securely rather than PayPal and it worked :dance:

I had the same message mate , i just went back done it again and it worked i reckon i took too long reading over my purchases instead of confirming it.