Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, just weird to have that be the first thing to show up lol.

I think that's because in his "notorious" book he has said that he is not gay but he would advice all gay footballer to say in the closet till they retire. That, of course, started endless rumors about his homosexuality.

Anyway this just highlights the stupidity of the general media as well as the average internet user, when that is the first search result about the best fullback in the world. :rolleyes:

longest week of my life......sick feeling in my stomach! :mouthclosed: ......I'm shaking with fear....

Can some one post a pre battle speech from a movie or some shit like that please

longest week of my life......sick feeling in my stomach! :mouthclosed: ......I'm shaking with fear....

Can some one post a pre battle speech from a movie or some shit like that please

this will do mate.