Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kieran.

Closed Champions League Final - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

Started by Kieran.,

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,483 posts in this topic

I was quiet as a mouse the whole way through the penalties. Untill Sweinsteiger missed, then went ape-shit when Drogba scored. The bar staff told me to quieten down, as if!

same as me pretty much. Went mad when Schweinsteiger missed, i had horrible flashbacks of 2008 and my heart was thumping. Never been so nervous in those 30 or so seconds.

all i remember from the shoot out was 1 min i was getting my shoes on to go out cos i couldn't watch then i was on my knees then when they missed there 5th i made noise that i cant explain lol then when the beast we call a LEGEND Drogba scored i screamed like a little girl and just picked my dad up and then just threw him and started running around like a prat!!!!!

We hated penalty shootouts so much, we were all dreading it and fearing it. What a feeling tho, it's what football is all about, that feeling when Drogs burried it. It's priceless. Only true football fans can appreciate the feeling of a moment like that from the team you love. It's one of the best feelings in the world, like everything stops, the whole world stops, everything is silent then BAM everything goes mad/weird for a few minutes. It's like being on drugs. Football is the biggest drug of all. I can wait for that feeling again, i miss football.

What you didn't watch the Euros or you don't watch any other footie??? South American leagues, MLS or leagues in Asia???? There are many ways to handle your addiction. I am just giving some tips from another footie-holic...I handle my addiction this way & I play the game ;)

We hated penalty shootouts so much, we were all dreading it and fearing it. What a feeling tho, it's what football is all about, that feeling when Drogs burried it. It's priceless. Only true football fans can appreciate the feeling of a moment like that from the team you love. It's one of the best feelings in the world, like everything stops, the whole world stops, everything is silent then BAM everything goes mad/weird for a few minutes. It's like being on drugs. Football is the biggest drug of all. I can wait for that feeling again, i miss football.

Absoloutly. I just start to realise what it all means. I watched the whole game today and then it all came to me suddenly: CHELSEA are the CHAMPIONS Of EUROPE.

And we´ve got Robbie DiMatteo as our manager, a club legend even before all that, we´ve signed amazing new players, the future looks brighter than ever. I am buzzing for weeks, waiting for the new season to start.

Anyone have a video of Mikel unnerving Robben?

He's been unnerving Robben the whole time, here's just one example when he didn't want to give him the ball right before the penalty.

ndxm6clh.png

I will see if I can make a gif of the whole Mikel-Robben thing later, I've got to go to bed now. Good night!

Spike and robdog like this

What you didn't watch the Euros or you don't watch any other footie??? South American leagues, MLS or leagues in Asia???? There are many ways to handle your addiction. I am just giving some tips from another footie-holic...I handle my addiction this way & I play the game ;)

I'll re-phrase slightly.

I miss Chelsea.

I'll re-phrase slightly.

I miss Chelsea.

oh, I thought we shared the same addiction. In that case you have to look at one of the video of past CFC times. Checkout the Chelsea London Derbies or the Chelsea Season Review of 89/90. Relive the old days ;)

I have the 1990/91 season review and i started watching Chelsea in 1994 so i've seen some dodgy times and some really bad matches lol. Some ppl have seen it all but i'm glad i've seen that much.

robdog likes this

I have the 1990/91 season review and i started watching Chelsea in 1994 so i've seen some dodgy times and some really bad matches lol. Some ppl have seen it all but i'm glad i've seen that much.

LOL I think you grab a couple of the Chelsea London Derbies. Excellent goals from excellent players. The mid-90's are my favorite. :D