Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How? With Alex still here Cahill wouldn't be. With Anelka still here Lukaku/Sturridge wouldn't be.

Cahill has been on the radar for quite a while, as for Lukaku and Sturridge I would have Nico in a heartbeat. As far as I am concerned Daniela Sturridge can join Malouda in the summer clearout and Lukaku has yet to do anything that I can't and I was 58 two weeks ago.I could be wrong about Lukaku, Drogba needed a while to bed in so I will give him time but I have had it with the ladyboy Sturridge.

i dont know if Drogba and Torres is good idea starts both, but whatever i want this trophy, would be AMAZINGGGGGG

I think it could work if Torres plays in the position Ramires did for the semis, next to Mata just behind the stiker on the right and tracks back, instead of the two up front together.

I think it could work if Torres plays in the position Ramires did for the semis, next to Mata just behind the stiker on the right and tracks back, instead of the two up front together.

yes because Torres has features like midfielder for examaple assist for drogba, could work yeap

My preferred team:

Cech

Bos-cahill-Luiz-Cole

Mikel-lamps

Kalou-mata-Bertrand

Drogba

Obviously the Bertrand thing with prolly not happen but I think it's a great idea

My preferred team:

Cech

Bos-cahill-Luiz-Cole

Mikel-lamps

Kalou-mata-Bertrand

Drogba

Obviously the Bertrand thing with prolly not happen but I think it's a great idea

anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12.gif