Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bayern are in the German Cup Final too on May 12th against Dortmund so i'm glad they do have an important game to go a week before the UCL. As our final is May 5th, you never know, we might actually end up being more fresher than them as we have Blackburn at home, another chance to rest a few. They'll want to win the German Cup i'm sure they wont be resting players for that, especially against a team like Dortmund.

KENNY DALGLISH says it is “totally unfair” Chelsea must play the Champions League final at opponents Bayern Munich’s Allianz Arena.

“They shouldn’t book the final at the venue of a team that will be playing in the European Cup. It’s totally unfair.

“It is a big advantage for Bayern but UEFA aren’t going to change it. Whether the advantage weighs for or against them remains to be seen.”

They should just have the final at Anfield every year from now on :clown:

--------------------------Cech-------------------------

Ferreira--------Luiz-----------Cahill----------Cole

---------------Lampard------Mikel------------------

--------------------------Mata------------------------

Kalou-----------------------------------------Malouda

------------------------Drogba-------------------------

I usually object to Kalou and Malouda in the same team but for all their fault's they do their bit in terms of defensive work, Ferreira has to play over Bosingwa and Mikel and Lampard combo worked against Barca why not now?

My biggest worry is CB, Luiz and Cahill are going to be very good players for us for a long time, but their partnership is what you would call in the teething process currently.

--------------------------Cech-------------------------

Ferreira--------Luiz-----------Cahill----------Cole

---------------Lampard------Mikel------------------

--------------------------Mata------------------------

Kalou-----------------------------------------Malouda

------------------------Drogba-------------------------

I usually object to Kalou and Malouda in the same team but for all their fault's they do their bit in terms of defensive work, Ferreira has to play over Bosingwa and Mikel and Lampard combo worked against Barca why not now?

My biggest worry is CB, Luiz and Cahill are going to be very good players for us for a long time, but their partnership is what you would call in the teething process currently.

It is not just about defensive work though is it? Malouda and Kalou out wide pretty much guarantees we're going to be shit going forward.

Anyone that likes sports statistic can tell me when was the last time that any team that won the semis of the cl via penalties won the final?

Cause as far as I know, no one has done it. They all lost in the final.....

So no one can take a stab at this?

Need to ask Martin Tyler. :D

http://www.uefa.com/...Olympic Stadium

For everyone who will go to Germany without the ticket.

So no one can take a stab at this?

Need to ask Martin Tyler. :D

http://www.whoscored...hampions-League

Try to look here.

EDIT: NO ONE since current format began in 1992.

Liverpool were the only one who did get to final, but lost in it.

http://www.uefa.com/...Olympic Stadium

For everyone who will go to Germany without the ticket.

http://www.whoscored...hampions-League

Try to look here.

EDIT: NO ONE since current format began in 1992.

Liverpool were the only one who did get to final, but lost in it.

there are almost only bayern fans. i watch in a bar. or maybe i meet people from the german blues.

Are you a Chelsea fan Mr. F9T?

I see you're from Hamburg. I have family there. Who is your local team, Pauli or HSV?

speak a little german, you? i support the hsv in hamburg. st. pauli is a hooligan club