Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two horse race boys it's all about desire nothing else we have proved that.IMO you can play like those Catalan fucks easy on the eye but desire and willing to sacrifice will also get you there

Blame Mourinho for that. Most of his stars are cunts in one way or another. With the exception of Wesley Sneijder, Petr Cech and his Porto/Chelsea defenders.

True, but Ribery was never part of any of Mous squads.

True, but Ribery was never part of any of Mous squads.

Ribery is great player, no doubt about that. But his intelligence is on the same level or even lower than Balotelli's, he is simply stupid, that would be problem with him but i still admire that player.

Ribery's a fucking squealing little cheat, he goes down all the time. He's a very good player but i don't like that side of him.

And yeah, we all know Bayern are favourites. Like Napoli were after the first leg and like Barca were in both. The pressure is on Bayern in their own home.

Come on Bayern! Redknapp and Pardew admit hoping Chelsea lose Champions League Final

"I want Bayern to win it, and I hope they do, for all Spurs fans.”

Pards said: “We don’t want Chelsea to win because we want that spot, along with Tottenham and Arsenal.

http://www.mirror.co...-chelsea-808371

Road to ruin: Robben warns Chelsea that parking the bus won't work in Euro final

http://www.mirror.co...sea-park-808307

They haven't even finished 4th yet <_<

Well Robben missed that pen i think so hopefully justice will be done if they both do it against us. Robben did it enough for us tbh lol so we know about him. I hope the officials are strong and wise to their wing men. I love Robben tho (for now). Also they are both ridiculously predictable. If we had our best back 4, i wouldn't be as worried but with Bosingwa out there, he's as retarded a RB as you can get so he'll let Ribery keep going outside him. Whereas on the other side, Robben always, always, always tries to cut in and smash one with his left.

I love that phrase 'Robbery' lol that's quality.

They are favourite due to home advantage and freshness we're all aware of that that's the only reason. They are very predictable. I personally think they are rather average, they only got through Madrid because they were fresher. They weren't great in their league (much weaker league than ours) and Madrid still cut through them at times in both games.

Hard game of course but nowhere near as hard as Barca or Real Madrid.

Let's hope they get cocky and think it'll be easy because we'll 'park the bus', we'll be focused on this game more than ever so they better be ready.