Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

Thank you for using the straw man fallacy.

Are you forever going to act butt hurt over his departure? At first it as mildly amusing and now its becoming incredibly irritating. If it hurts so much why bother supporting Chelsea and just switch sides to Lille? Would benefit all of us.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you forever going to act butt hurt over his departure? At first it as mildly amusing and now its becoming incredibly irritating. If it hurts so much why bother supporting Chelsea and just switch sides to Lille? Would benefit all of us.

It would benefit me if you stopped picking on players such as Kalou while choking on Torres' dick.

It's pathetic, and yet still has the nerve to accuse others of being trolls.

It's pathetic, and yet still has the nerve to accuse others of being trolls.

Aah yes, SloJo, the one who will stoop to anything to discredit his imaginary enemies, all of whom are apparently in cahoots trying to get him banned, forcing the change of name.

Yes, we're all reporting your posts. Every single one. Me, Zolayes, Justin, anybody and everybody else you blame. Take a fucking testosterone pill and get over your conspiracy theory.

It would benefit me if you stopped picking on players such as Kalou while choking on Torres' dick.

Actually if you checked my post history I have been quite defensive of the guy when he became pubic enemy no1 on the forum a couple of years ago. I just also realized that he still has basic flaws and it was the right decision to let him go, he was lucky that he managed to stay on for 6 years.

And lol, good luck finding hard evidence that I'm always "choking on Torres' dick". Yes I have defended him on a couple of occasions (like with Kalou) but Jesus its no way near you obsession of Kalou and hyper critical and cynical view on Torres. Actually I wonder if your more butthurt becuase Torres is still in the squad yet Kalou and Drogba are gone.

Actually if you checked my post history I have been quite defensive of the guy when he became pubic enemy no1 on the forum a couple of years ago. I just also realized that he still has basic flaws and it was the right decision to let him go, he was lucky that he managed to stay on for 6 years.

And lol, good luck finding hard evidence that I'm always "choking on Torres' dick". Yes I have defended him on a couple of occasions (like with Kalou) but Jesus its no way near you obsession of Kalou and hyper critical and cynical view on Torres. Actually I wonder if your more butthurt becuase Torres is still in the squad yet Kalou and Drogba are gone.

I'm hypercritical because certain people have gotten away with calling Kalou, and I quote here, a useless nigger, but I/anyone else say one word against Torres and the apologists come steaming out faster than Andy Townsend's tactics truck.

Can I reciprocate and call Torres a 'dirty spic' next time he misses a sitter? No, the apologists will come down on me faster than light. Its okay to hate on Kalou, racially even, and its swallowed without question. If anyone even implies that Torres is not the second coming of Christ, an armada of wankers steam out saying shit like 'fuck off haters'.

And FTR- A Kalou hater is automatically a Torres apologist. Sala showed more talent in his dead skin cells during his time here than Torres has or ever will.

You can't call one a con artist when its evident that if Kalou conned us, then Torres has stolen everything including the shirt on our backs.

I'm hypercritical because certain people have gotten away with calling Kalou, and I quote here, a useless nigger, but I/anyone else say one word against Torres and the apologists come steaming out faster than Andy Townsend's tactics truck.

Can I reciprocate and call Torres a 'dirty spic' next time he misses a sitter? No, the apologists will come down on me faster than light. Its okay to hate on Kalou, racially even, and its swallowed without question. If anyone even implies that Torres is not the second coming of Christ, an armada of wankers steam out saying shit like 'fuck off haters'.

I'm afraid I'm not enlightened on how this applies to me, and remember your the one who accused me as a Torres fanboy.

And FTR- A Kalou hater is automatically a Torres apologist. Sala showed more talent in his dead skin cells during his time here than Torres has or ever will.

You can't call one a con artist when its evident that if Kalou conned us, then Torres has stolen everything including the shirt on our backs.

How did you come up with that conclusion? Going back on the pages of this thread I see that posters like Francozola (deep apologies for bringing up other forum users here) take a very critical view on Kalou but an equal view on Torres. Therefore that is a very sloppy and unfair generalization

I'm hypercritical because certain people have gotten away with calling Kalou, and I quote here, a useless nigger,

I remember when that happened. Was hilarious when the shite hite the fan.

I'm looking at you, yes you, (not you Cap) see what happens you get drunk and go on the internet. PEOPLE GET ANGRRRRY

You are.

Kalou hater=Torres fanboy.

Now you are just being silly. You are becoming one of those you hate, Cap. Remember what Nietzsche said.

I for one, dislike both of them.

Since I am a Kalou hater that makes me a Torres fanboy. But since I'm a Torres hater what does mean about Kalou? AOFHAOJHFLKJADHF LKHAKJDH F

How did you come up with that conclusion? Going back on the pages of this thread I see that posters like Francozola (deep apologies for bringing up other forum users here) take a very critical view on Kalou but an equal view on Torres. Therefore that is a very sloppy and unfair generalization

That goes without saying, so I didn't mention it.

For a proper spread, look at the idiots who infest the Torres thread with shit like "OMG TOORRRESS GOOD MOVEMENT, FUCK YOU MIKEL THAT WAS A SHIT PASS", and compare them to the number of posters that are balanced. It'll be about 3 to 50.

And for all of the talk about a certain group (so called "Torres fanboys/girls) that take a very irrational and and apparent unfair view on players, you have at many points been one of the most irrational users in many parts of this forum.

I get called out on that every day.

No one has criticised Torres fanboys.