Yaya Toure

There's no doubt this lad can come in and do a job for us - on his day he's unplayable.

I say sign him - as others have mentioned a Ballack-esque signing for us :)

He looked good yesterday bulldozing his way through teams - we need a bit of that since Drogba got too old

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no doubt this lad can come in and do a job for us - on his day he's unplayable.

I say sign him - as others have mentioned a Ballack-esque signing for us :)

He looked good yesterday bulldozing his way through teams - we need a bit of that since Drogba got too old

He's the type of player Mourinho would love when he's on form. He's big, has better passing than anyone in our team except fabregas, makes marauding runs like essien and has Lampard's long range shooting.

The big box to box players that Mourinho always loves. (Tiago, essien, ballack, stankovic, Khedira, ramires) Out of that list of Mourinho's box to box players from Porto till Madrid, ramires is the worst technically and smallest ever. No physical power to burst through tight places but can only function best when there's space.

Toure type of player would replace that. But he's gotten lazy and I'll actually prefer if we went all out for matuidi if PSG get Pogba.

Last year.

Jose Mourinho: Yaya Toure is a fantastic player

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes Manchester City's Yaya Toure is a tremendous player

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/football/video-1055862/Jose-Mourinho-Yaya-Toure-fantastic-player.html

Regards.

People debating whether they had welcome the best CM in the premier league at the club who's not even a realistic target, like the hell City would part ways with their second best and most important player after Aguero and we had be able to match his current salary. hilarious stuff.

I definitely want him if we can buy him.

This move kinda reminds me of what Mourinho did at Inter by bringing in players like like Lucio.

Players like Yaya would help us win the CL next season.

I definitely want him if we can buy him.

This move kinda reminds me of what Mourinho did at Inter by bringing in players like like Lucio.

Players like Yaya would help us win the CL next season.

How?

• 3 months later...

Not even the best midfielder at City this season, don't hyperbolise.

He is, and comfortably.

Look at last game just for reference. When the game was there for them, it was Toure constantly leading the charge back. He had like 5 shots on goal with the score 2-1, and you could almost say he was unlucky not to get a damn hattrick. I'm not even sure how they lost their last game given the game he had.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You