Yaya Toure

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really dont understand this guy, he is paid the best in the business, Have been crowned champions and would be in power for few years to come, why the f*** does he want to move out. No one is going to pay him as much as City is paying plus the bonus of competing in major competition.

:lol: what would posses him to move from Man City to Chelsea!? For the record, I think Toure will stick around Man City for a while anyway, Agent going for a better contract no doubt.

He wants to play with Drogba at club level. Or so I read.

Impossible, surely. City aren't a selling club, he'll only be sold if he becomes incredibly shit overnight or falls out with management a la Tevez.

Na if he falls out with the manager, he will be forgiven as Mancini seems to be soft.....

A 29 year overly-paid bullying cunt? No thanks.

Besides it's obvious his agent is just trying to get him a new contract, why would he leave city now?

The weird thing is, he still has 3 years left on his contract and he's already earning a reported £250,000/week! How much more could you get? :blink:

The weird thing is, he still has 3 years left on his contract and he's already earning a reported £250,000/week! How much more could you get? :blink:

Isn't Eto'o currently earning more than 300K p/w at Anzhi or something like that?? He is probably trying to be the highest paid player in history of football!

I think he'll look at the city team and see that he has been one of their best players if not the best this season and he'll think he needs to be paid more than everyone else. Very greedy if that's the case.

A 29 year overly-paid bullying cunt? No thanks.

Besides it's obvious his agent is just trying to get him a new contract, why would he leave city now?

I don't think it is about money, there could be other reason why he would want to leave. Money and success is not the be all and end all for every footballer.

Could see Real Madrid going after him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You