Nathan Aké

James

Wait until May and perhaps Nathan Aké It is one of the great revelations of Premier League this season. I hope so.

Today again he has done a great game against West Ham. I wish him to continue improving day after day.

naivety at its best. ake can win a ballon dor and jose still wont start him.

I do not know in depth the FA rules for Premier League. That's why I have a question about Nathan Aké.

Could Aké come back with us in the January transfer market breaking his loan with Watford?.

I see practically almost every game of Watford and Nathan Aké is performing really well as left-back and IMO he might be a good addition to our squad in the January transfer market.

And, if Aké return with us, maybe might be a good choice to send Patrick Bamford on loan to Watford for the second part of the season and so he can start having minutes in Premier League.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

get him in the sq to challenge baba at left back and push Dave has a full time right back

• 3 weeks later...

Was very good when he came on today. Has been good for Watford in general this season. Him coming on from the bench was probably because Holland U21 had couple international fixtures, otherwise he would have started. Really impressed and seeing the post-match reactions, Watford fans were very pleased with his contrubtion as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Flores and Watford have done a fantastic job with him, so many times we see loan spells be a waste of time for our youth, but this is how it should be, getting great experience in our league against top sides. Hopefully we don't waste this opportunity, next season bring him back into our fold and competing. I've always liked the kid!

Scored for Watford against Liverpool :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Excellent. Going from strength to strength there.

also won the corner himself from a great overlapping run and then some will to get something out of the play.

mesmerizing performance. always has been a real prospect. Still only 20. So sad we will never have the patience with him but look at Barca. Talents there only are required to be good enough to start aged 22-24. The same time should be given to our academy graduates. Ake is best in DM and LB, not exactly positions we got too much quality and cover, so why not giving it a shot in 1-1.5 years?