Nathan Aké

James

• 1 month later...

Honestly, he's got a slight shot at making it here as a LB. None whatsoever in central midfield. 

I hope I'm wrong but he's basically saying he doesn't see his future here if he is insisting on playing in midfield. 

Honestly, he's got a slight shot at making it here as a LB. None whatsoever in central midfield. 

I hope I'm wrong but he's basically saying he doesn't see his future here if he is insisting on playing in midfield. 

Thought that was always the case. Never showed anything that made me thing he could hold down a place in the middle of the park.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Polo7 said:

Should have stayed at Watford.

he is fit there because they now have a manger with a defensive mind, and kendy should have been at bournemouth because they have a manger with an attacking style of play. we need to switch between them. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I thought seeing as the lad had made 4 appearances we were recalling him??

But Howe says we gaven't even talked to them.

He has scored today in 1st half so lets hope he gets more playing time. I thought it would be a great loan for him.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11743/10661595/chelsea-have-not-asked-to-end-nathan-akes-loan-spell-says-bournemouth-boss-eddie-howe

Kind a impress with this bournemouth side.

When they have possesion with the ball, they are excellent.

Their player have confident on the ball, passing the ball very well and quite enjoyable. They just too often make mistake when it comes to make quick counter.

And about ake performance, actually never saw him play for bournemouth.

But i've been impressed by his performance at 1st half.

Enjoyable watching him play. Really confident and comfortable on the ball, far better than cahill xD. Doesnt panic when get pressed, comfortable, so far always make excellent pass and able to keep the ball flowing really well and also he have some excellent passing range as well.

For me he have nice potential to play in our cb, what i seen he is actually a good ball playing defender

Absolutely much better on the ball than cahill and excellent when he defend, his position and decision so far so good, not slow like cahill, and eventhough ake is a bit lightweight but he isnt get bullied, actually looks really decent at some few aerial duel