test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

6. Nathan Aké

Started by Jim,

1,006 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

What a waste. 

Should have stayed at his last team. 

No point in bringing him back. 

He's insurance in case Alonso and some defenders got injured. And he's another number for Chelsea's HG roster. That's why he was brought back. Horrible for him but that's football.

Tautvix and Blue-in-me-Veins like this

Not selected for the Dutch squad.

I love Conte but I'm furious he brought back Nathan under false promises. This guy has no future at Chelsea. He will never be a starter and he isn't even on our bench in PL games. He told Ruud Gullit that Conte told him on the phone he's impressed with him and wants to bring him back as a reward. What reward? Playing against L1 or Championship sides in a cup game. Shambles, Conte. Shambles.

Chelsea need to stop with this ridiculous loaning business. Sell Aké back to Bournemouth where he can actually play and while you're at it, sell Kalas and Piazon to Fulham, Van Ginkel to PSV, Pasilic to Milan and so on. These guy's need to get on with their football and their careers. 

Tautvix, kellzfresh, manpe and 1 other like this

Not selected for the Dutch squad.
I love Conte but I'm furious he brought back Nathan under false promises. This guy has no future at Chelsea. He will never be a starter and he isn't even on our bench in PL games. He told Ruud Gullit that Conte told him on the phone he's impressed with him and wants to bring him back as a reward. What reward? Playing against L1 or Championship sides in a cup game. Shambles, Conte. Shambles.

Chelsea need to stop with this ridiculous loaning business. Sell Aké back to Bournemouth where he can actually play and while you're at it, sell Kalas and Piazon to Fulham, Van Ginkel to PSV, Pasilic to Milan and so on. These guy's need to get on with their football and their careers. 

I doubt Conte ever promised him a first team place. He clearly was a stopgap until the summer unfortunately.

3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:
3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

sell Aké back to Bournemouth 

Doing that might come back and haunt us like it did with Lukaku and KDB 

We should do what Real Madrid did with morata do the same with are loanees only if they turn out to cracking players 

Don't forget we have made money from buying players cheap and loaning them out to clubs the like of T.Hazard Bamford papy