Nathan Aké

James

1 minute ago, Amblève. said:

If Ake was 5 cm taller it'd be question at all if he should be starting. He's got that Azpilicueta-esque tackling ability and tenacity on top of his great technical qualities.

I'm still not sure you can get away with Ake and Cesar in a back-3 on a weekly basis but he did unbelievably well today. I don't think any of us can even imagine the pressure of playing in a semi-final at Wembley months after your last appearance.

Get a true monster athletic cdm  6ft + in front next season ,Ake will be good to go , also have flexibility of changing certain players against certain teams will help , i'd be looking for 4-6 players coming in to improve squad in da summer to kick on and challenging champion league also !

Fantastic performance. I never panicked when they attacked down his side. I've said it before he's a better talent than Zouma and suits out back 3 better than him. He and Christensen are going to be immense for us in the coming years. World class potential between the both of 'em. 

Good game to build his time here but not for next. 

If Cahill is back Conte will go with experience. 

More then likely next season should be his season breakthrough. 

And definitely has a bigger prospect then Zouma. 

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Lets hope this was not a Kalas and after keeping the best striker in the league relatively quiet in a huge match, he won't disappear in oblivion.

Zouma - Ake - Christensen. Atleast two of them have to become regulars here. Pls don't fuck this up

Kalas only had 1 good game for us though. That was brilliant but Ake has shown even against Arsenal this season that he is capable of being a potential top CB. He was brilliant at the Emirates despite them losing, he was a close call for MOTM. Also he made a big impact for Bournemouth during his time there.