Where will you be during the Champions League Final?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys let's say u have a wife and she's pregnant and at the time the final starts, she is ready to give birth to your first child, what would u choose.Watch the final or go with her to the hospital? :D :D

Call her a midwife and send her to the furthest room in the house so her screaming doesn't interrupt your match viewing.

Will we be wearing this seasons jersey for the final (Blue & White) or the new blue and gold?

I assume it will be this season but I just want to make sure.

I got told by a member of the staff at the megastore its gonna be the white kit from this season (torres barca) , though i dont really trust his word i reckon we will wear the new blue and gold top and bayern will wear there new red and gold top .

I got told by a member of the staff at the megastore its gonna be the white kit from this season (torres barca) , though i dont really trust his word i reckon we will wear the new blue and gold top and bayern will wear there new red and gold top .

Maybe this answers the question?

http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=114067&portal=&cmp=

I'm travelling over from England with my Dad. We're going to try and get tickets outside the ground, so hopefully we'll be inside! If not, will watch with the other fans in a bar/public screening somewhere.

I know that the fanfest will be @ the Olympiastadion. If you can't get tickets outside of the Allianz Arena at least you can go there.

be watching it with my brother, dilema though, do we watch it in a sports bar in milton keynes or do we jump on a train and head down to chelsea and watch it in a bar there, any thoughts anyone?

be watching it with my brother, dilema though, do we watch it in a sports bar in milton keynes or do we jump on a train and head down to chelsea and watch it in a bar there, any thoughts anyone?

Get on the train, or even a coach!! It will be lively as anything round Chelsea. Definitely go.

Guys let's say u have a wife and she's pregnant and at the time the final starts, she is ready to give birth to your first child, what would u choose.Watch the final or go with her to the hospital? :D :D

Stay with your wife. If we win, even if you missed the match, it'll be the happiest day of your life regardless. If we loose then at least you were there for your kid.

Maybe this answers the question?

http://www.chelseame...67&portal=&cmp=

Nah still doesnt answer it lol , they had those in the megastore at the time too i thought the gold lettering on the new home top is what they would of worn . There are other companies who are doing the embroidery on all the 3 tops

Still undecided go to my local and watch on the big screen or watch at home and then hopefully go down the local and celebrate :getin:

Go down your local. If we lose, you're not alone. You have plenty of other people feeling the same way. It might take the edge away.

If we win you're already there to soak in the atmosphere and party!!!

It's a no brainer.

Imperial ?

Broadway?

Brogans ?

Goose ?

Southern Cross ?

Undecided. Guess the first place they let me in and not throw me out. Had a global fanfare at Brogans last game with Barca. Chaps from Korea, India ,Nigeria, giving a shout . Lovely folks ! Chelseas got support .

Go down your local. If we lose, you're not alone. You have plenty of other people feeling the same way. It might take the edge away.

If we win you're already there to soak in the atmosphere and party!!!

It's a no brainer.

I wish I had a decent local :( Chelsea defintly the minority club around here! And with Luton in the play offs the next day doubt anyone give a shite about Chelsea unless they loose

Was gana go Fulham but then realised trains are shite.And miss the last one slightly strandad and getting back to Hendon be a unwanted tour of London no doubt...and if we loose seems a lifetime.And my mum would probably kill me lol. So just watching it at my nans and hoping for the best lol..eeek!Dont think could watch Chelsea play if I was old...espically after Liverpool!