Where will you be during the Champions League Final?

I get where you're coming from mate, I find it fun when my friends who don't follow football ask me questions about what's going on and I feel like a genius explaining everything to them :D

:lol: I'll never know how that feels. Here in Lebanon, everyone is almost religious about football, in the last classico there were fights and gun fire between the Madrid and barca fans here :rolleyes:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I'll never know how that feels. Here in Lebanon, everyone is almost religious about football, in the last classico fights and gun fire between the Madrid and barca fans here :rolleyes:

You're from Lebanon? Me too :D

The Germany vs Brazil fights in Lebanon are always fun to watch too :P

:D Yeah, though recently it has been more of Germany vs Spain fights. We Lebanese are such glory-hunters :rolleyes::lol:

I love the Lebanese when it comes to football :lol:

My cousin who lives in Lebanon is a Chelsea fan, so its a personal battle between her and I :P

Leaving for my Girlfriends hometown now. It is the most quiet town on the coastline of GErmany. One couldn´t find more anti-climax.

I am losing it already. I don´t what´s better, to get fired up with my friends (all non-chelsea but in this case chelsea-supporters) in the pub or somewhere far, far away to appreciate a private moment of madness. In any case, it will be eeffing mental.

It is just another two days. The fact that we are playing this, still hasn´t sunk in.

Guys let's say u have a wife and she's pregnant and at the time the final starts, she is ready to give birth to your first child, what would u choose.Watch the final or go with her to the hospital? :D :D

Please don't! My girlfriends 30 weeks..........It can't happen...Can it? You've got me worried now haha

I'm travelling over from England with my Dad. We're going to try and get tickets outside the ground, so hopefully we'll be inside! If not, will watch with the other fans in a bar/public screening somewhere.