Where will you be during the Champions League Final?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here going to The Shed End bar? Might head there with a couple of mates!

Probably won't be at the stadium but I'll be very close to :D

http://gkpubs.co.uk/pubs-in-fulham/southern-cross-pub - Anyone going to the Southern Cross? Was an excellent atmosphere for the Napoli game, should be rocking!

On the 19 of may, a good friend of mine throws his 18 birthday party. I am definately going but I warned him that I am watching the game until midnight. If we win this thing I'll go soooo fucking mental. I just hope that if we lose I'll still have my party mood, but I highly doubt it.

MIGHT , just MIGHT got to a bluenose pub to watch it. Watched the last one in a 'neutral' surounded by Mancs - had to walk out before I said/did something that would have gotten me into bother. Probably in the house flicking over every time they getthe ball with one eye on ceefax on another telly.

Lesson learned in the last Old Firm game v the Scum. I never watch them as I get too involved. I'm following it, we're 3-0 up against 10 men with 5 minutes to go - what can go wrong... I turn it on and the unwashed score twice in two minutes.

So lesson learned - I will be keeping one eye on it.

I have the ability to watch replays and get just as excited so when we win I'll get my moneys worth.

Home alone. All my mates are United fans and noone in the family gives a shit about football.

Same. Home alone, as always. Maybe with my brother-in-law. I live with my roommate, with whom I don't interact much and who isn't interested in football at all, and I have no football interested friends (actually I have no friends at all, as sad as it is... whatever). If we win, I have no one to share my happiness with except for this forum.

Same. Home alone, as always. Maybe with my brother-in-law. I live with my roommate, with whom I don't interact much and who isn't interested in football at all, and I have no football interested friends (actually I have no friends at all, as sad as it is... whatever). If we win, I have no one to share my happiness with except for this forum.

Awww....as a Chelsea fan you will never be short of a mate - I'll become your frienD here, once I work out how to do it !! I have a good few mates but only four friends including my wife - I find that's enough. People who have hundreds of Facebook friends for instance are kidding themselves. They might vaguely know someone who was at school with their second cousin, but theyre not friends.

Be your own man (or woman) and you'll get by without hangers on who will just give you grief anyway. True friends are rare, but you don't need many. This is the place for mates though. BITC

Awww....as a Chelsea fan you will never be short of a mate - I'll become your frienD here, once I work out how to do it !! I have a good few mates but only four friends including my wife - I find that's enough. People who have hundreds of Facebook friends for instance are kidding themselves. They might vaguely know someone who was at school with their second cousin, but theyre not friends.

Be your own man (or woman) and you'll get by without hangers on who will just give you grief anyway. True friends are rare, but you don't need many. This is the place for mates though. BITC

Cheers. Had one true friend (even though he semi-supported Arsenal) but got taken away so I guess that's just how things are supposed to be, have to accept it.

Hear, hear!