test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kez

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Started by Kez,

67 posts in this topic

Same, first time ive not got it a day early. :(

Yeah shopto (where i ordered mine are generally pretty good at early releases) but can't complain if i get it on the day i am supposed to... :)

Campers will camp no matter what the map is... Its score streaks now which should discourage some camping and it depends what game mode you play.

Campers will camp!

I love playing kill confirmed, I prefer open and small maps (dome, hadhat, etc)...

Campers gonna camp...

Let me know how this one is because I want to hear some proper reviews about it and have a go myself before I get it. I thought the first Black Ops was cack. I'm a Modern Warfare fanboy.

So far so good. Really impressed by the sound. Seems much better and more realistric than mw3 etc. Gameplay is similar and not playing cod in 6 months definitely makes you rusty lol. Very dimilar to previous games obviously but if you like COD titles then it is probably worth a purchase.

So far so good. Really impressed by the sound. Seems much better and more realistric than mw3 etc. Gameplay is similar and not playing cod in 6 months definitely makes you rusty lol. Very dimilar to previous games obviously but if you like COD titles then it is probably worth a purchase.

You Ps3 or Xbox?

Batman Arkham city all the way, you just can't I repeat CAN'T play first person Shooters on Consoles, even if the xbox 360 is way better than ps3 in that manner... you just..... you can't and don't try to convince me, comeing from someone play'n HL CS Doom on PC

Isn't it about an army of robots that threatens to take over the world? :D

Mw3 was shit in my opinion played it for about 2 hours, never touched is since.

Ive played a few matches of Black ops 2, it's seems good, the maps look better.

So far this is great. Really enjoy it. Coming from a Halo fan boy, this shits all over it.

Come on Halo 4 is great, much better than shitty reach.

Still BO2 doesn't come close to COD4, now that game was fucking great. :)

Isn't it about an army of robots that threatens to take over the world? :D

The sound is more realistic, not the game lol. I havent once played the campaign on any cod for more than 2 hours. In the last game i didn't click it once.

You Ps3 or Xbox?

PS3

Batman Arkham city all the way, you just can't I repeat CAN'T play first person Shooters on Consoles, even if the xbox 360 is way better than ps3 in that manner... you just..... you can't and don't try to convince me, comeing from someone play'n HL CS Doom on PC

I honestly don't get how you can play FPS' on PC. Also ps3 more powerful than the xbox but the games play prett much exactly the same. If they wanted to they could improve more things on the ps3 but they make the exact same for both...

Add me kez_26 :)

Servers are shit I keep getting kicked off :(

Ok will do. I just got back from uni, and it wouldn't let me on, but then it did and things have been fine so far.

What do you think off it?

I like it better than modern warfare 3, some of the maps are a bit shit. Maybe just need to get used to them. You?

I like it better than modern warfare 3, some of the maps are a bit shit. Maybe just need to get used to them. You?

Yeah, as i would expect from a COD game, i like the changes they have made, only actually played like 8 of the maps, as i keep getting similar ones repeated... Seems pretty good though... Nothing ground breaking but that won't happen til next gen consoles anyway.