Bojan Krkic

love cfc

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, this little boy and hard English aren't good combination

his skill will leave defenders mesmerized, i seem to remember little boy owen doing pretty well for liverpool once upon a time and he wasent exactly the tallest or biggest. Defo isn't exactly massive either.. then you need to take into account bojan is miles ahead of them in terms of potential.

he is a quick striker with grandiose dribbling skills, he is something special and would be the best signing this club has ever made.

It would be a nice move but I can't see it happening.

He would be too expensive and I can't see why would he leave his dream club to live in London.They may loan him to some Spanish side but selling him is out of the question.

Agree, and nor will he want to leave. It would be very good to sign him but I don't see it happening tbh...

He is a big prospect and could work wonders if he gets the game time. I can see him being as good as aguero if not better. But i dont see why barca would want to let him go.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2010/05/25/1942505/barcelonas-bojan-krkic-welcomes-competition-from-david-villa

Barcelona striker Bojan Krkic has dismissed reports that he is unhappy about the signing of David Villa, insisting that the increased competition for slots in Pep Guardiola’s side can only benefit the team.

“He’s a great player, and the squad will continue to support each other,” Bojan told the club's official website.

Bojan came into the Barca side ahead of Zlatan Ibrahimovic towards the end of the 2009-10 campaign and went on to say that his time spent on the bench over the last couple of seasons, while frustrating, has made him stronger.

"I have experienced difficult times, but this has helped me to learn and make me stand strong. I know that in the end I will reap the rewards."

Looks like that ones not on the cards then!

• 1 year later...

He's leaving out of protest more than anything.

He was disgusted when Barcelona attempted to swap him in a cash+player deal for Alexis Sanchéz. Now that the youth coach, Luis Enrique, has taken charge of Roma.. It was inevitable. He's a great player and I hope Roma unlock the potential he's shown over the last 3 or so years.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You