• Lukaku
    • (SUB) Ferreira
    • (SUB) Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apart from playing Lukaku, this was an oppertunity missed to try out more youngsters. I assume he brought on Torres woith drogba as a possible scenario for the CL final, but then again what would we have learned more about our 2 centre forwars yesterday that we didn't know before... beats me.

I believe Lukaku will be a great player he seems to hold the ball up well has good strength , only flaws i noticed was he was dribbling the ball into certain areas where the opposing defender will clearly win the ball , though i cant wait to see him get more games next season.

Thanks Steve for the link of the match. I watched it & must say I was happy to see Youth featured for once. I liked how RDM deployed Bertrand on the Left flank...Genius by him. Maybe we can use this tactic w/ Ashley Cole in the Final. Now w/ our date w/ Destiny..Come On CFC!!! You can do it!!!

I believe Lukaku will be a great player he seems to hold the ball up well has good strength , only flaws i noticed was he was dribbling the ball into certain areas where the opposing defender will clearly win the ball , though i cant wait to see him get more games next season.

If he's still around next season! He's handed in a Loan Transfer Request. Can't blame him really.