• Lukaku
    • (SUB) Ferreira
    • (SUB) Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the game on a stream but gave on up on it midway through the first half because the connection was just so bad. So, don't know what happened exactly but just pleased we got the win and heard Lukaku had a really good game.

And oh, that new home kit really looks awesome! :D

Listened to our game on my phone whilst watching the City match. Incredible day of football. Delighted we won - people say this means nothing, but we go to Munich on a relative high having a win under our belts despite playing a young side, and having won the FA Cup. A lot of confidence can be taken from that. At least we signed off with a win at the Bridge. No complaints from me, happy with the performance from the sounds of it (from the commentary) and the result. We created a lot of chances and I'm looking forward to seeing the performance later on Chelsea TV. Good times.

Well another season finishes. Our position does not respect what Chelsea could have achieved. 1 more win would have given us a top four berth. To think we lost to scum teams like Liverpool and Newcastle. Still considering that CFC played a lot more games than other clubs did and the upheaval of AVB i think we finished off the season with determination. Lets pray that we come back fresh to challenge for the Title.

Gave up watching the stream.

Noticed Torres got put on for hutch.

How did that go?

Torres didn't do much after being subbed on.

Tried to make a few runs but got blocked off by a few Blackburn players.

Would of been better off giving Piazon a 20 minute debut.

Damn. If we had gone for the win at Arsenal we could have taken a lot of pressure off us for Munich.

Had we beaten Villa, Wigan, Fulham(x 2!), Norwich, Swansea etc, we would have ended up in 4th right now. So, DAMN!

Torres didn't do much after being subbed on.

Tried to make a few runs but got blocked off by a few Blackburn players.

Would of been better off giving Piazon a 20 minute debut.

I think RDM could have brought on Piazon instead of Paulo but oh well at least Hutchinson started.