Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Closed Chelsea 2 - 1 Blackburn

Started by BlueLion.,

57 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Turnbull
    • Hutchinson
    • Ivanovic
    • Terry
    • Bertrand
    • Essien
    • Meireles
    • Sturridge
    • Malouda
    • Ramires
    • Lukaku
    • (SUB) Ferreira
    • (SUB) Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

66 posts in this topic

Listened to our game on my phone whilst watching the City match. Incredible day of football. Delighted we won - people say this means nothing, but we go to Munich on a relative high having a win under our belts despite playing a young side, and having won the FA Cup. A lot of confidence can be taken from that. At least we signed off with a win at the Bridge. No complaints from me, happy with the performance from the sounds of it (from the commentary) and the result. We created a lot of chances and I'm looking forward to seeing the performance later on Chelsea TV. Good times.

good boost to morale for next weekend, thought the Blackburn fans were in good voice and good humoured, was pretty much sitting right next to them today.

Well another season finishes. Our position does not respect what Chelsea could have achieved. 1 more win would have given us a top four berth. To think we lost to scum teams like Liverpool and Newcastle. Still considering that CFC played a lot more games than other clubs did and the upheaval of AVB i think we finished off the season with determination. Lets pray that we come back fresh to challenge for the Title.

Gave up watching the stream.

Noticed Torres got put on for hutch.

How did that go?

Torres didn't do much after being subbed on.

Tried to make a few runs but got blocked off by a few Blackburn players.

Would of been better off giving Piazon a 20 minute debut.

Damn. If we had gone for the win at Arsenal we could have taken a lot of pressure off us for Munich.

Had we beaten Villa, Wigan, Fulham(x 2!), Norwich, Swansea etc, we would have ended up in 4th right now. So, DAMN!

Torres didn't do much after being subbed on.

Tried to make a few runs but got blocked off by a few Blackburn players.

Would of been better off giving Piazon a 20 minute debut.

I think RDM could have brought on Piazon instead of Paulo but oh well at least Hutchinson started.

apart from playing Lukaku, this was an oppertunity missed to try out more youngsters. I assume he brought on Torres woith drogba as a possible scenario for the CL final, but then again what would we have learned more about our 2 centre forwars yesterday that we didn't know before... beats me.