• Meireles
    • Sturridge
    • Malouda
    • Ramires
    • Lukaku
    • (SUB) Ferreira
    • (SUB) Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres

Job done, it's all that I can say. First time a game that didn't matter, no real emotions watching it.. I just wanted to see how well the youngsters would do. Lukaku did enough for me to vote him man of the match, he has eye for crossing. Glad for Hutch too. A bit flabbergasted by the Malouda substitution, Ferreira? It was the perfect game to give Piazon his debut.. but whatever, we won, next week we won't even remember this game.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is whining about city winning, what are you reading

:

Tbh i wanted United to win it but credit to City they do deserve to be champions, especially with that 1-6 at OT.

Beyond fucked off.

Cannot believe this has happened... the premier league has been trolling me from the start, first United 8 points clear from City, then THIS... wtf...

Should say too that i am surprised to see Lukaku topping the poll for MOTM, didnt impress me much at all today

Lukaku assisted Terry's goal...made numerous chances with skills/creative play on the wings...honest chances at goal, mostly unlucky not to score one or two of em

Being brutally honest, I didn't even watch the match, I watched the City game in the pub, I'm sorry, but fucking hell, I'm a football fan aswell.

Can't blame u mate iam actually happy this seasons is 1 game away from ending.This year we've played the most dire football in Roman era.

Can't blame u mate iam actually happy this seasons is 1 game away from ending.This year we've played the most dire football in Roman era.

Dire football could win us the biggest club competition in football though!

Being brutally honest, I didn't even watch the match, I watched the City game in the pub, I'm sorry, but fucking hell, I'm a football fan aswell.

If you a true football fan you must be devastated City won ,,,,gospel according St TX