Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cameron's Pig

Closed Chelsea 2 - 1 Blackburn

Started by Cameron's Pig,

57 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Turnbull
    • Hutchinson
    • Ivanovic
    • Terry
    • Bertrand
    • Essien
    • Meireles
    • Sturridge
    • Malouda
    • Ramires
    • Lukaku
    • (SUB) Ferreira
    • (SUB) Drogba
    • (SUB) Torres

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

66 posts in this topic

Well done City fuck i laughed at fergie and the united muppets in the stand. Anyway good to finish the PL season with a win and some good performances as far as i could tell from the shitty stream. Hutch and Ryan were great to see playing so well. Big didi got a super reception on 11 minutes... Fuck this has been a mental season!! Toffees finish above the historical liverscum, manager of the year no longer has to worry about us putting them out of europe because the Geordies wont be there.

RamiCFC9 likes this

Cannot believe this has happened... the premier league has been trolling me from the start, first United 8 points clear from City, then THIS... wtf...

Least it wasnt a case of Spurs loosing today and us looking back on Weds in a grrrrrr way....damn wrong score for prediction!!!

Good performance even if it was a meh game..but Drogba :(

tmessy likes this

Good free flowing football in the first half.

I wouldn´t read too much into Didiers appearance. I think RDM wanted to test out his options for saturday.

Delighted for Terry and Raul to get their last goals this season. Lukaku looked promising. Needs a little more time.

And never did a Yakubu goal mattered so little.

PS: I´ve been listening to Paul McCartney w/ Wings for the whole afternoon. Couldnt´ve been more anticlimatic.

Can we take the whinings about City to the appropriate thread instead? This is for our game tonight, in case you didn't notice.

No one is whining about city winning, what are you reading

Must be honest i shit myself when Didi came on the pitch. I know its all about giving him his possible last run out at the bridge but why even risk him getting an injury.

Job done, it's all that I can say. First time a game that didn't matter, no real emotions watching it.. I just wanted to see how well the youngsters would do. Lukaku did enough for me to vote him man of the match, he has eye for crossing. Glad for Hutch too. A bit flabbergasted by the Malouda substitution, Ferreira? It was the perfect game to give Piazon his debut.. but whatever, we won, next week we won't even remember this game.

No one is whining about city winning, what are you reading

:

Tbh i wanted United to win it but credit to City they do deserve to be champions, especially with that 1-6 at OT.

Beyond fucked off.

Cannot believe this has happened... the premier league has been trolling me from the start, first United 8 points clear from City, then THIS... wtf...

Strike likes this