Top Posters In This Topic

Hilario

Ferreira Hutch Terry Bertrand

Meireles Romeu

Malouda Piazon Ramires

Lukaku

Subs: Turnbull, Clifford, Bamford, Sturridge, Lampard*, Essien*, Ivanovic

* Simply there to make up the numbers

Ivanovic to take an early holiday, then?

I have photos. I decided against shots because it is far less cultured than the 'Bohemian Method'. This particular absinthe is running at 70%.

562085_175531929239427_100003478634338_231713_2074626619_n.jpg579689_175534709239149_100003478634338_231716_994181778_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak...913047137_n.jpg

Makes my throat burn just looking at it. First time I had it, nearly died!

Don't you have to dilute it with Water or something before drinking? (like Cordial)

I'm experienced with absinthe, so I will give you the low down.

There are two ways to prepare Absinthe: first is the 'French Method' which involves dissolving sugar with ice cold water into the absinthe which turn will create the 'louche'. The other mehtod of preparation is the 'Bohemian Method' which is achieved by soaking a sugar cube in absinthe, engulfing the sugar cube in fire, droping the still burning sugar cube into the absinthe and then extinguishing the flame with ice cold water and once against creating the 'louche'.

You can see the louche in the second photo.

I'm experienced with absinthe, so I will give you the low down.

There are two ways to prepare Absinthe: first is the 'French Method' which involves dissolving sugar with ice cold water into the absinthe which turn will create the 'louche'. The other mehtod of preparation is the 'Bohemian Method' which is achieved by soaking a sugar cube in absinthe, engulfing the sugar cube in fire, droping the still burning sugar cube into the absinthe and then extinguishing the flame with ice cold water and once against creating the 'louche'.

You can see the louche in the second photo.

If they both create the 'Louche' what's the point of the Bohemian method? Seems redundant going through all that