Chelsea vs Blackburn

Shocking! I'd explain how much those two have done for the club in the past especially in the double winning season, but I'm sure you're already aware of that.

I hate Malouda and Kalou, but i have to say Malouda gave us two brilliant seasons and will always go down as a good player at this club. Kalou, he has scored those goals, and we will remember his commitment and always trying hard.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Malouda and Kalou, but i have to say Malouda gave us two brilliant seasons and will always go down as a good player at this club. Kalou, he has scored those goals, and we will remember his commitment and always trying hard.

very true. Malouda has lost a yard of pace recently but seems like our best bet on the wing for the final with Ramires suspended. He will be more defensively aware than Sturridge

Kalou must play in the final i know that, at least he tracks back and will work his arse off, Ramires would of been vital.

Hey guys i think we should do a Man United 13 years ago, let bayern score early, then score 2 goals from corners in 90 minutes stoppage time.

Kalou must play in the final i know that, at least he tracks back and will work his arse off, Ramires would of been vital.

Hey guys i think we should do a Man United 13 years ago, let bayern score early, then score 2 goals from corners in 90 minutes stoppage time.

if we let Bayern score early, it'll turn into a rout

Unlucky mate.

Why do you think that mate ? Imagine if Piazon scores and he goes on to be the best player for Chelsea and a ballon d'or winner, I'd have watched his first Chelsea goal (professional goal actually). Ditto with Lukaku etc. Yes, i wont see the big boys in all likelihood, but it'll be great. Btw, any advice on what to do before the game?? And after ? Where should I go ? Right now i've just planned Fuham Broadway bar planned with a mate from school.

Why do you think that mate ? Imagine if Piazon scores and he goes on to be the best player for Chelsea and a ballon d'or winner, I'd have watched his first Chelsea goal (professional goal actually). Ditto with Lukaku etc. Yes, i wont see the big boys in all likelihood, but it'll be great. Btw, any advice on what to do before the game?? And after ? Where should I go ? Right now i've just planned Fuham Broadway bar planned with a mate from school.

Yeah, but i'd like my first game to be one where the big boys are planning, Not the Chels second team! It'll still be a great experience

Bayern have won 29 of the 30 games in all competitions in which they have scored first this season. They drew the other.

As much as we want to rest key players in order not to risk any injuries, it's imperative that we win this game and hopefully, convincingly too. Wouldn't want to head to Munich on the back of poor results.

Stick every useless player out there. Reserves and last-years. No incentive for this match for either teams.

You serious? Let's just play a team full of kids and go to the UCL final with no injuries and the big-game players feeling fresh - on the back of a thrashing at the hands of the worst Liverpool team in 20 years and a side already relegated. We have to play for pride.

You serious? Let's just play a team full of kids and go to the UCL final with no injuries and the big-game players feeling fresh - on the back of a thrashing at the hands of the worst Liverpool team in 20 years and a side already relegated. We have to play for pride.

I think the players won't really care either way. They know they weren't involved in the defeats.