Chelsea vs Blackburn

At RB there should be the player who is starting in Munich. And if possible, and health agrees, Cahill and Luiz should be playing this one (as long as there is NO risk of making it worse). Rovers are down already so nothing serious, the last preparations in the for of a match for the Munich.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not Inconsequential. This is our first and last chance to get the chemistry of the champions league final team going. a week is a good enough time to recover although any injury tomorrow will be a hammer blow

If its true, that this is Drogba's last PL game for Chelsea, then I would love to see him play and score. Maybe we could play Torres and Lukaku with him?! Then we could take him off in the 2nd half and see the Chelsea supporters roar THANK YOU DROGBA YOU LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cech better play. Turnbull is useless lol!

I hope RDM have solution to replace Ivanovic, i hope he try Hutchinson, not Bosingwa, becouse he leave Chelsea at the end of the sezon.

Them ho replace Ramires, i hope he try with Lukaku not Sturridge, becouse hes poor. Meireles he replace Romeu he need much time.

This game is like trenig matc for Muchen.

I hope he goes out of the Squad Bosingwa, Fereirra, Turnbull, Essien and Malouda.

I cant see how using blackburn as a 'training' match will do any good the starters for munich have all played together anyway, why risk injurys and weaken the squad even more, give the kids a run out RDM can have his Munich squad and doing the prep work since the day we lost to newcastle, after that the top 4 finish was dead eveyone knew it. They should be keeping there fitnes up with training seasons ! Give the kids a run out whoever leaves in the summer can have a wonder round the pitch and wave good bye ! i think kalou will be staying, i also think Drogba will sign a contact aswell. CAREFREE.... Give the kids a run out its a nothing game like last night, the players who will be in the squad should be rested and there is no way Cahill or Luiz should remotely be put at the slightest risk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubt Drogba will play..........

Tomorrow's [Thursday 10 May] signing session with Didier Drogba at the Stamford Bridge Megastore has now been cancelled due to medical treatment Didier is receiving on an injury.

We would like to sincerely apologise to supporters for any inconvenience caused.

The game is inconsequential in terms of league positions, so:

1. Hilario.

2. Kalouda don't deserve a final farewell.

3. Lukaku and Torres.

4. Youth.

Shocking! I'd explain how much those two have done for the club in the past especially in the double winning season, but I'm sure you're already aware of that.