Joao Moutinho has joined AS Monaco

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beastly performance for Portugal, he was the best player on the pitch.

God knows how much of a wankfest this forum would be on if Modric put this type of performance.

But i wanked over Moutinho's performance tonight! I wank a lot tbf!

We need a cm and I would love to see 1 of the 3 below:

1. Sahin- He is young and extremly talented, he is good going forward but needs some work on his defensive game, which one of the best cm can teach him, lamps

.He is a bench warmer at real so him and lamps sharing games will not be a problem. in 2 years or so lamps legs will be tired and sahin should start to peak, it would be perfect. If modric goes to Real then i think we could get sahin for a decent price.

2. Moutinho- He is looking very good in the euro's, he's got speed,skill, good passing ability, and decent defensive ability. one problem he plays for porto.

3. Modric- Excellent player going forward, decent defensive ability. but at 27 he is not young.

All three of these players can be attacking midfieder role or sit in the pivot as deep playmaker role

We need a CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not a consistent player, but when he's at the top of his game like he is tonight, I just want to shove him behind a bush and make love to him!

His penalty made me cringe. Knew he was going to miss the moment he started that awkward run up.

Would still welcome him here though for £20mil or under (which I doubt would happen.)

Could develop into an Xabi Alonso type player under the correct guidance.

Man of the match for sure. Was truly outstanding, would love him here. Can't let the Portuguese culture in Chelsea die.

You can go do us all favor by helping to negotiate with Porto a decent price for Moutinho.