Joao Moutinho has joined AS Monaco

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you actually watched him before or are you just judging him on this one game alone?!

I cant say that i watch him week after week but have watched him like 7-8 games and never been really impressed.

Whats your opinion about him?

Decent player. Has a good range of passing and an eye to deliver a pin point defence splitting pass.

It's really not his day, he's being shadowed by Raul Meireles! :lol:

Getting rid of his hair must have woken up the inner Meireles.

Should consider him, good versatile player as I've said a few pages back, Been called the Portuguese Xavi which can't be a bad thing? Plus 25, more or less about to kick on in to his prime. 20 Million should do it, as he says hes ready to leave for a big club.

Should consider him, good versatile player as I've said a few pages back, Been called the Portuguese Xavi which can't be a bad thing? Plus 25, more or less about to kick on in to his prime. 20 Million should do it, as he says hes ready to leave for a big club.

IF we are to go get him, I'm afraid Porto will try to rip us off again and demand something like 30m or even more than that!

Guys - We were linked with him because AVB was our manager. There's really nothing more to it. I highly doubt a move will be made, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong. He's a fine player.

• 2 weeks later...

Was an absolute beast today, ran the game for me. Best player on the field with ronaldo

no new links obviously but hes a great player for porto and played an amazing game when it mattered most for portugal

Yeah he's doing very well in the Euros, not just today. Hope we're not getting him though, already sick of those cunts at Porto playing hardball over transfers. <_< Obviously not their fault and they have every right to try and get as much money as possible for their star players but Chelsea have given them too much already over the years.

Yeah i don't want him now for the prices quoted but we have actually been linked with him going back to the days of scolari and since then porto snapped him up for about £10m.

Thats what leaves the bitter taste is what we could have brought him for a couple of years ago, its hardly like he was an unknown back then.