Joao Moutinho has joined AS Monaco

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to thank you all for this award, my mom, my dad, my girlfriend and my cat "garfield" for being always there for me.

You should thank Moutinho, we are derailing his thread afterall! :)

You should thank Moutinho, we are derailing his thread afterall! :)

What would happen if Mourinho and Moutinho are in the same team? Could a vortex be opened? One will be Mou and other Inho?

What would happen if Mourinho and Moutinho are in the same team? Could a vortex be opened? One will be Mou and other Inho?

Hhahahaha, you also cant call them Jo... :P

We dont need him! I dont think we need smaller players in the pivot we already have Mata, Hazard and Oscar possibly Isco as well i would rather a player like Khedira in there and if Jose does come in there is no way he will want some more small players behind Mata, Hazard and Oscar! I think the next midfielder we sign will be a big man! like Khedira, Busquets and Fellaini, I think Romeu will develop well under Jose as well and i can see Mourinho being a big fan of Rami due to his ability to break up play and bring the ball forward and of course his work rate.

If we sign Moutinho then we will become so lightweight and there is no chance of Mourinho allowing that.

We dont need him! I dont think we need smaller players in the pivot we already have Mata, Hazard and Oscar possibly Isco as well i would rather a player like Khedira in there and if Jose does come in there is no way he will want some more small players behind Mata, Hazard and Oscar! I think the next midfielder we sign will be a big man! like Khedira, Busquets and Fellaini, I think Romeu will develop well under Jose as well and i can see Mourinho being a big fan of Rami due to his ability to break up play and bring the ball forward and of course his work rate.

If we sign Moutinho then we will become so lightweight and there is no chance of Mourinho allowing that.

fair point. i remember when arsenal won the league and went unbeaten they had a pivot of gilberto silva and viera. if we brought say capoue and witsel and had a manager like jose - we could go unbeaten too. and with players like hazard , mata and schuurle on the counter attack teams would be running for their lives.

fair point. i remember when arsenal won the league and went unbeaten they had a pivot of gilberto silva and viera. if we brought say capoue and witsel and had a manager like jose - we could go unbeaten too. and with players like hazard , mata and schuurle on the counter attack teams would be running for their lives.

Get your point, but both Silva and Viera (especialy Viera) were world class players in their prime, very experienced. Capoue and Witsel are very talented, but that is where it ends. Both played for Touluse and Benfica/Zenit so far...not much experience I guess. And Viera was the man that was both DLP and CM, Witsel is not as good DLP...

Only Moutinho is worth it out of those three, so I'm not complaining.

But will the price be the same for us? Remember Perreiera? They asked for something ridiculous like 18m from us then sold him to Inter for something like 5m.